Just a tipsy mistake?

The time passed by faster than both of them had noticed and it was slowly becoming late, as Shu looked outside and saw the sky getting darker.
They went outside the café together and Shu wanted to go home as Luca stopped him by the arm.

"Shu? Do you want to come with me to a party my parents are throwing? I know it's very sudden but it's gonna be so boring when I have to go there alone..."
"Oh you mean like right now? Uhm.. I'm not really dressed for a party.."
He looked down at the clothes he was wearing and then at Luca.
"Doesn't matter. They won't care anyway. So.. do you wanna come with me?"
The blonde was asking this with an almost puppy like face so Shu just couldn't say no.
"Fine. Let's go."

He decided to try and make a subtle move on the other and took Luca's hand again, giving him a warm smile.
"Yay thank you Shubert."
Luca tried to not focus on Shu taking his hand too much and just let it slide as a friendly gesture since he didn't want to read too much into his actions. They could also just be what friends did.

At the Kaneshiro's house, said party had already started and they entered into a crowd full of rich looking people witv glasses filled with alcohol which were talking to each other.
Shu got a bit frightened as he saw all those poeple since he surely didn't belong here.
"Come on Shu, let's get a drink as well."
Luca pulled him behind himself and went to something that seemed like a temporary bar. He ordered something from the bartender and then gave it to Shu.

"Here. Trust me. It's not that strong. You won't feel the alcohol at all."
Shu hesitantly took the drink from Luca and started sipping on it. It actually tasted pretty good and after he finished it, he adked the bartender for a new one.
Luca was busy talking to some people in the crowd at the moment and Shu was all on his own so he just sat at the bar, enjoying the drinks.

When Luca came back to Shu, he looked at the empty glasses standing beside Shu and then into his face, which had turned just a slight red colour.
"Shu? How many of those drinks did you have?"
He looked at the smaller boy with worry in his eyes and told the bartender to not mix him any more drinks.
"Don't worry Luca.. only a few.. plus you said it wouldn't affect me."
Shu grinned at Luca and it was clear that he was at least a bit tipsy right now.
"Well if you only drank one. But that's more than just one drink Shu... you're gonna get drunk if you continue like this."

Luca still looked concerned and decided it would be best to get Shu away from the alcohol, so he took his hand and guided him to his room, where he made him sit down on the bed and looked at him.
"Wait here. Don't leave this room. I'll be back in no time."
With that Luca left the room and left Shu sitting alone on the big bed. In his semi drunk state he decided to lay down and close his eyes a bit. The instant he layed down he could smell Luca's scent pn the sheets and smiled.

Just a few minutes later, Luca came back with a bottle of water and tossed it to Shu, which had sat up again.
"Here. This will help.. at least a little bit."
"No. I don't want that. Can you come here instead?"
Shu patted the spot beside him on the bed while making a pouting face as Luca said the water would help him. The golden retriever boy did what Shu wanted feom him and sat down beside him, facing the obviously drunk boy.
"Can I hug you, Luca?"
Was all that Shu asked, before doing it without awaiting the answer. He quickly wrapped his hands around Luca's neck and then put his head down onto his shoulder, closind his eyes. Luca, feeling himself get nervous, gently hugged him back, wrapping his arms around his waist. He was so close to just tell Shu what he meant to him in this moment but it just didn't seem right since he was too intoxicated to remember anyway.

'Wait a second.. if he's too intoxicated to notice I can practice telling it to him now.' Was the thought, that crossed Luca's mind now, so he silently whispered something.
"I like you Shu."
His whole face turned red after saying this since he was so nervous saying this, even if Shu wouldn't quite understand it.
"I like you too.."
Was all that came from Shu with a whisper, before he pulled away a bit from the hug to look at Luca. He then leaned forward to give Luca a quick kiss on the lips, whose face started turning even redder. Shu giggled and touched Luca's nose with a "boop" sound, before yawning and letting go of Luca, falling back onto the bed.

"Let's go to sleep Shu.."
Luca layed down on the bed on the other side, bringing a bit of distance between the two of them again and they both slowly fell asleep in Luca's bed.

(Words:899)