Chapter 3 "The Facility"

"Well the milk yield from our four person dairy unit is certainly meeting expectations, and the milk quality is of a high standard as well. Of course as we know, it would be possible to considerably increase their milk capacity yet, but that means slight genetic modifications to their bodies, and of course a 'little' tinkering with their minds so they find the process of life as a milk producer more natural to them. The fact that we know how to make them 'volunteer' to do this, whether they like the idea or not is beside the point. And the fact that we would then milk them ourselves means that their two current milkers could be used for extra milk production if desired.

Thanks to the additives they are taking their 'cream' is producing sufficient amounts of Eroctin to enable it to be placed in certain 'beauty products' that can be used by people to spice up their sex lives, both for their own benefit, and of course their partners. It will be a specially promoted range mentioning its erotic benefits, but I'm sure that won't slow sales. And the arousal factor works on both genders and sexualities, so fun should be had by all.

Accomodation has been arranged here for all six of them, designed as nice apartments that any modern woman would love to live in. Of course the 'extra ingredients' in the air conditioning won't be noticed by them, even if after a short while they would still be aware of such things. So do we go ahead with this 'research' when they visit next weekend? All in favour?"

All six hands were raised,

"In that case motion carried, we will make arrangements for their long term stay."

A/N

Sorry about this short chapter! This is all the stuff I had written and basically waiting for me to just publish. So if the first two chapters and this get a good review I'm gonna post more and put more time into it. For those of you who are new here, comment or vote if you can. It shows me what you guys like and don't do it keeps me motivated to keep going with the book.

Thank you guys for all your support and those of you have stuck around with me after I fell off the face of the earth for a few months. I'm back now and I don't think I'm gonna be going anywhere anytime soon!