Chapter 34

(1 month Later)

Athena's POV:

It has been a month since our honeymoon. We have been to France, Bali, Barcelona, Bora Bora, Fiji, Greece, India, and Korea, and now we are currently in Hawaii. For each destination we went to I got a charm for my charm bracelet.

"Baby girl, are you ready to go?" Ax calls out from the room as I am in the bathroom

"Just a minute!" I yell but he comes in anyway and see me in just my Underwear and bra.

"You know we could always stay in," He says smirking and leaning against the doorway.

"No way you already fucked me 4 times today and we are already late," I tell him laughing and he just shakes his head and smiles walking away.

15 Minutes Later

"Okay, I am done what do you think?" I ask 

"I think you look beautiful in anything you wear," He tells me kissing my nose

"Okay come on I don't want to be late," I say pulling him out the door.

45 Minutes Later

We are finally at the restaurant that is located right off the beach. They have dancers, guys blowing fire out of their mouths, and children running around. It all makes me smile.

"This is beautiful," I tell him as he hooks his arm around my waist. A lady maybe in her late 50s approaches us.

"Makemake nā kāne maikaʻi i ka inu?" She ask and I instantly smile. (Would the lovely couple like a drink?)"ʻAe ʻoluʻolu!" I exclaim making her look shocked. (Oh yes please!)

"Maopopo ʻoe i ka ʻōlelo Hawaiʻi, ʻaʻohe nui o ka poʻe huakaʻi." She tells me making me nod. (You know Hawaiian, wow not a lot of travelers do)

"E hele mai, makemake wau e hoʻolauna iā ʻoe i nā mea a pau. E lawe au i kēlā inu." She tells me leading me away and making Ax smile. (Well come, come I would like to introduce you to everyone. I will get that drink too.)