Chapter 2

Athena's POV:

Beep Beep Beep

The sound of my alarm wakes me but I can't move, last night's beating from Uncle Steve had been worse than other times. First, he whipped me with an occasional belt then he decides "to have more fun" as he likes to call it, and grabs a knife and stab me over and over while my Aunt Danielle just sat there laughing. As I finally muster up the strength to get out of bed and get ready for school. Yes even though I am a trillionaire,  2 top companies, and is the most feared assassin, street racer, underground fighter known as The Fallen Angel, and own the British Mafia, I still go to school not because I am scared of being caught I have contacts for that but because I actually enjoy school it gets me away from home and them. As I quickly get out of the shower I look in the mirror and see A BIG ASS BRUISE ON MY FACE AND RIBS. "GOD MOTHERFUCKER I AM OUT OF CONCILER AND HE PUT A BRUISE ON MY FACE." I know you probably asking why not just kill him. Well, I am not 18 yet and apparently, it is illegal for me not to have a guardian, that and men scare me.

I quickly throw on a big hoodie and headed out the door before they wake up, I don't need a beating this early in the morning.

(her outfit)

(her outfit)

I head down the block where my baby is at. As I get down to where she is at I quickly hop on throw my helmet on and ride to school.

As I park my baby at the school's parking lot, I get off, take off my helmet, and quickly put my hoodie on

As I park my baby at the school's parking lot, I get off, take off my helmet, and quickly put my hoodie on. I do not want any questions but I am heading down the halls I am continuously being looked at. So I do the only reasonable thing, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT." Just as I yelled everyone went back to what they were doing as I headed to my first period. As I walk into Mr.Perv's classroom I see him give me a disgusting smirk. I flip him off and head to the back of the class put my air pods in and listen to "Work Song" by Hozier. I used to love to play piano and sing but ever since the incident I haven't even looked at one or sung a note. I play any instrument but piano was the main. I apparently fell asleep because the next I know my name was being called on the intercom.

MISS ATHENA SMITH PLEASE HEAD TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE. The intercom sang. 

As I headed to Jack's office Mr.Perv decided to grab my ass, turning around I punched him over and over until I heard a satisfying crack. 

YOU BITCH!!! he yelled as I was walking out of the classroom to Jack's office

As I got to the front office I saw Mrs.Franks she was a nice old lady, but when I looked at her she gave me a look of pity and one thing I hate more than pervs is pity. I continued to Jack's office I kicked the door open to see a police officer and 2 large men who look like me, Huh weird.

"Hey Jack why am I here if it was because I broke Mr. Pervs nose he deserved it he grabbed my ass, and if it wasn't for that and was for the spray paint on his car along with the toilet paper around it that defiantly was not me." I said as I looked at him

But the same expression that was on Mrs. Frank's face was on his the only difference was he laughed and said, "Cut it out Athena we know it was you we have you on camera as you were doing it and you seemed to know as when you were walking away you looked directly at the camera and flicked it off." 

As I was about to same something I heard a laugh come from one of the two men standing in the corner but just as it was there it was gone at the same time and a cold face was put on. I decided to ignore and put on my best cold facade and emotionless stare as looked at him. He seemed shocked but kept the cold facade up. I sat down in the chair in front of Jack and propped my feet on his desk, he just shook his head and smiled. 

He cleared his throat and began to speak, "I am sorry to say Athena but your aunt and uncle died in a car crash this morning while they were driving under the influence." He looked up at me with pity but all I could say was, "Damn, that sucks for them, so what happens to me now foster care?" 

Everyone in the room seemed shocked by what I said but seem to continue what they were going to say, "Well no we have run your DNA through our database and you seem to have a family, actually the two men standing in the corner are your father and eldest brother." the police officer who I know as James says. 

I leaped out of my chair and scream, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT I HAVE NO FAMILY THEY ARE DEAD AND EVEN THEY WEREN'T THEY ARE TO ME!!"