Chapter 4

Athena's Pov:

I know they are following me but I have to get to the dance competition. So I decided to just allow them to keep following me and when I am done lose them on my way back to the house. 

As I pull up I see everyone already there so I headed to the dressing rooms to get changed.

                      (her dance outfit)

I quickly put concealer all over my scars, tattoos, and bruises. I hear my name being called so I head out on stage and when I look into the audience I see my so-called father and brother both standing there.

I start my dance with the two girls who I know are Jessica and Beth. We haven't ever talked to each other besides when meeting up and practicing or seeing me at the company.

After the dance performance, I hear the applause and quickly head offstage to change back into my regular clothes in the dressing room. I grab the first-place trophy on my way out, ignoring my father and brother who were present. Winning is nothing new to me, as I have been dancing since the age of 4 and have been in first place at the dance company since I was 6, remaining undefeated. Noticing my father and brother following me as I get on my bike, I continue about my day and head to the graveyard to visit my loved one. To my surprise, they do not follow me as I walk over to her grave and place black roses, our favorite flowers, as a tribute. 

Here lies a beautiful, funny, smart, and caring daughter

Lilith Rose Smith

Born- August 24th, 2020 Died- August 24th, 2025

My daughter had just turned 5 years old the day she died. We were out getting ice cream to celebrate and she was running towards the ice cream shop across the street and before I could even comprehend what was going on some BASTARD had shot her in front of my eyes. The doctors tried everything to revive Lily but after 30 min of trying they pronounced my baby girl dead. I was so devastated when it happened that even now 3 months later it still pains me I couldn't save her.

I had my daughter at 12 years old because my Uncle if I could even call him that raped me which led to me ending up pregnant. When I had found I thought I would haste the child, I mean her father was a monster. But the day I held her in my arms was the day I knew I would do anything for my baby girl.

As I am finishing up talking, I noticed two large figures standing behind me............

CLIFFHANGER.....

So hey guys author here how are you liking the story so far anything needs changing? or adding?