Chapter 1

AGGGGGGGHHHHHH!LORENZO YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU KEEP YOUR DICK AWAY FROM ME OR I WILL PERSONALLY CUT IT OFF! AHHHHHH!. Ariel screamed in the delivery room.

Sure my dear anything you want, just keep pushing a little more. Lorenzo softly spoke to his wife, he knew how she was with the delivery saying this was her sixth time doing it.

Alright, Mrs.De-luca push just one more time, I already see the head. The doctor spoke 

REALLY IF YOU SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME I WILL SHOOT YOU IN THE FUCKING HEAD AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!. Ariel screamed 

Waaaa waaaaaaaa, they heard from below them, CONGRATULATIONS IT'S A BOY. the doctor spoke handing Lorenzo his son.

Wow, he is so PRECIOUS WHAT THE FUCKKKK. Ariel screamed as she seemed to be pushing another baby.

The doctor quickly rush to see what was going on and just as he did he said, Alright Mrs.De-luca it looks like there is another one please push.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN ANOTHER ONE I ONLY SIGNED UP FOR 1 MORE YOU FUCKING ASSHAT!!!! AHHHHHHHHH. Ariel screamed as she pushed for the final time.

WAAAAAA Waaaaaaa, CONGRATULATIONS IT'S A GIRL. the doctor told the two 

Lorenzo and Ariel looked at each other in shock, there has not been a girl in the De-luca family for 3 generations. As the doctor handed the baby to Ariel, Lorenzo started to cry. For the first time in 3 generations, there is finally a girl to spoil, love and cherish from their world. As the rest of the family started to come inside the room they were shocked to see 2 babies instead of one and what surprised them the most is the baby wrapped in a pink blanket. One by one they crowded around the bed. 

Well everyone meet Apollo and Athena De-luca. Ariel spoke quietly as everyone sat there in awe.

That day the De-luca siblings and cousins vowed to protect their Principessa with their lives.

Later that night as everyone went home and Ariel and the babies fell asleep, Lorenzo out to pick up some food for his wife, and Xander watched his baby Stella like a hawk two figures in all-black outfits seemed to enter the room. Xander the three-year-old boy was not alarmed because he knew who he was it was his mother's brother and his uncle Steve and his wife Danielle. Xander watched as His uncle and aunt took the newly born Athen from her hospital crib (sorry don't know the name of the things the newborn stays in) and out the door, as the three-year-old thought this was suspicious he thought nothing of it because they were kind and family to him as they left with the newborns Xander fell asleep.

As Lorenzo walk back into the hospital room with food he saw his son and wife curled up together on the hospital bed sleeping as he walked to where the newborns were supposed to be he stood there shocked as he saw Athena was not there alarmed he woke up his son and wife to ask if the doctors came and took the babies for a check-up but what shocked them to their core was when they look over at Xander and he told them what had happened. Lorenzo ran out of the room screaming and yelling for the staff to find his Bambina and called his family to let them know what happened as the family got to know what happened the grown-ups began searching as the little ones cried.