Chapter 29

(1 Month Later)

(5 Months Pregnant)

Athena's POV:

I am currently in the music room playing piano and singing. My hormones have really been getting to me and all I can think about is Lilly. I had gone to her grave for her birthday in August but no it is currently October and the doctor had told me to not fly anymore due to it possibly harming the babies. I didn't understand how it could possibly hurt them but the doctor's orders.

Starting a new song called "Not About Angels" I begin to play and sing.

We know full well there's just time
So is it wrong to dance this line?
If your heart was full of love
Could you give it up?'Cause what about, what about angels?
They will come, they will go, make us special, ohDon't give me up
Don't give me upHow unfair, it's just our luck
Found something real that's out of touch
But if you'd searched the whole wide world
Would you dare to let it go?'Cause what about, what about angels?
They will come, they will go, make us special, ohDon't give me up
Don't give me up'Cause what about, what about angels?
They will come, they will go, make us specialIt's not about, not about angels, angels

I finish the song and all of a sudden feel a kick in my stomach. I suddenly feel it again and quickly put my hand on my stomach. 

"AX!" I yell out tears starting to form in my eyes.

"AX, BABY COME HERE!" I yell again and start to hear his footsteps rush to the music room, suddenly the door swings open and Ax rushes over to me.

"What is it baby girl are you okay? Is there something wrong with the babies? Princessa why are you crying?" He rushes out all these questions making me chuckle and he looks at me confused. I grab his hand and put it on my stomach.  

                                  (Something Like This)

All of a sudden two more kicks hit our hands. Ax looks shocked and looks up at me with a huge smile on his face.

"Baby girl, was that what I think it was?" He asks getting down on his knees and kissing my stomach. I giggle and start to cry happy tears.

"Yes, They kicked," I say bending down and kissing the top of his head.

"Hey babies, it is your papa." He says talking to my belly. 

"Baby, I don't think they can hear you," I tell him when two kicks, kick me harshly making me wince and Ax chuckle.

"I think they can." He says getting off his knees and kissing me.

"Why are you in here, baby girl?" He asks me worry in his tone.