Chapter 5

Athena's POV:

As I finish talking, I notice two large figures behind me. Knowing exactly who it is I just keep looking at my daughter's grave as I speak.

"Alright what do you guys want from me, I have nothing I lost everything and everyone I cared for so now what you guys come in here say that you are my sperm donor and sperm-egg." I said continuing to look at my bambine grave. (baby girl's)

We want nothing for you besides for you to come home neonata. My sperm donor spoke, as he lays a hand on my shoulder.      (baby girl)

Now I am pissed, I swiftly turn around grab his hand and pin his arm behind his back as he screeches from pain when he topples over on his knees.

NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER LAY A HAND ON ME GOT IT OLD MAN BECAUSE NEXT TIME I WILL NOT HESITATE TO BRAKE IT!! CAPIRE!!!!! I scream at him while he is on his knees. I look over to see sperm-egg 1 looking at the site in front of him amused and videoing it. 

Yes, I get will you please let go of my arm Athena? He asked in a surprisingly calm voice

I continue to let him go and as he turns around he looks at me proud for some reason.

Who is this asshat? I ask him and point to Elijah De-luca. Of course, I know who they are but I don't want my cover blown and I just don't trust them. Lorenzo De-luca Ex Don of the Italian mafia and his oldest son Elijah De-luca current Don of the Italian mafia.

Well, neo... Athena this is your oldest brother Elijah and I am your father Lorenzo. He said to me with what looked like tears in his eyes. As I look over at his son I see the same expression.

Well, I am Athena Smith, and whether you like it or not I am not coming with you to Italy. SHIT!. I said as I noticed their confused expression most likely wondering how I know where they live. 

How do you know we live in Italy? Sperm-egg number 1 asked

Ummm well, your accents are a dead giveaway. I said thinking up a good excuse

Oh well okay, I guess? Sperm donor said witch more sounded like a question than a statement.

Anyway as I said I am not coming with you, I can take care of myself I have been doing it my whole life I don't need anyone now. I said in a cold tone.

Well, you don't really have a choice you are 17 and it is illegal for you to live on your own. Sperm donor said

Knowing he is right I take a quick glance at my bambine grave and turn around to tell her I won't be around as much to talk to her.

Hey bambine it is Mama listen I won't be able to come around as much and have talks with you or bring your favorite flowers. But I promise when I come to visit I promise I will okay. I said with teary eyes but quickly mask as I turn around to my sperm donor and sperm egg.

I will go with you but as soon as I turn 18 I am leaving got it? I ask with a cold tone 

Yes, we understand Athena now are we gonna go get your stuff from your house or just go straight to the airport? Sperm donor asked.

Ummm.... Let's just go to the airport I will just buy knew stuff in Italy. I say not really wanting them to see the house I grew up in.

Yeah, sure, that is completely fine, and if you don't mind me asking...... Sperm, I mean Lorenzo says while walking to the car

Yeah, what is it? I ask 

Whose grave was that? Lorenzo asked and it made my whole body completely freeze in place.

Ummm, My daughter Lilith. I said in a cold voice that would send shivers down anyone's spine. I continue walking as Lorenzo and Elijah are standing there shocked.