Chapter 3

Lorenzo's POV:

I am currently sitting in a meeting with my sons as we talk about our next moves with the attack on one of our warehouses last night. Just as I was about to speak my phone began to ring.

RING RING RING

Lorenzo (L) Social Worker (SW)

Hello (L)

Hello is this Lorenzo De-Luca? (SW)

Yes, who is this and why are you calling me (L)

Well Mr.De-Luca we have called in regards to your daughter Athena De-Luca (SW)

I shot up out of my chair and wait for her to continue speaking

YES YES WHAT ABOUT MY DAUGHTER (L)

Well, Mr.De-luca her current guardians has tragically died in a car crash we have run her DNA threw the system and it seems she is your daughter. We are wondering if you would consider taking custody of her. (SW)

YES YES  I AM ON MY WAY WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? (L)

We are located in the UK sir (SW)

I am on my way I will be there in a couple of hours. (L)

As I hang up the phone call my sons are already looking at me with tears in their eyes except for Xander of course he gets up and leaves the room. 

Elijah, you will be coming with me to go get her and the rest of you will stay here. I say to my oldest son and the rest 

YES SIR. I hear from all of my sons and we get up to head home and pack.

As I am heading to my and Ariel's room I see her in the kitchen with a glass of wine and cookies in hand. Deciding just to leave her be and tell when I get back I head up pack my stuff and head to the airport. 

As me and my oldest son get on the plane I get a phone call from my wife.

Lorenzo (L) Ariel (A)

WHERE ARE YOU, YOU FUCKING ASSWHOLE YOU LEFT WITHOUT TELLING ME AND WHAT IS THIS I HEAR FROM MY SONS THAT  YOU HAVE FOUND OUR DAUGHTER! (A)

I quickly pull the phone from my ear and see Elijah start to look up with a smirk on his face and just continue with the work on his computer.

Honey, Baby I was planning on telling you when I get back I didn't want it to be another trick and get our hopes up again. (L)

Okay, Okay I am sorry for yelling my love. I will see you when you get back. (A)

I love Mi Amore. (L)

As I hang up the phone we have already landed and I laughed because that is a new record when coming to be yelled a by my wife the last one lasted 1 whole hour.

I begin to get off the plane and head to the school where my daughter is currently at right now. We walk into the office and a nice older lady asks why we are here and we tell her we are here for my daughter. She tells us to head to the principles office as we get back there and knock on his door and continue to tell him what I know now is Jack what is going to happen I sign the custody papers and wait.

Next thing I know the door is kicked open with what looks like a carbon copy of Apollo walks in the only difference is her cold facade and it never falters. YEP defiantly a DE-Luca. I don't miss the cold stare she gives us before speaking to Jack.

"Hey Jack why am I here if it was because I broke Mr. Pervs nose he deserved it he grabbed my ass, and if it wasn't for that and was for the spray paint on his car along with the toilet paper around it that defiantly was not me." She said as she looked at him

 "Cut it out Athena we know it was you we have you on camera as you were doing it and you seemed to know as when you were walking away you looked directly at the camera and flicked it off." He laughs and I assume they have a good relationship because he deems to not be surprised by what she has done and i could help but laugh and as soon as I do Elijah joins in

Jack cleared his throat and began to speak, "I am sorry to say Athena but your aunt and uncle died in a car crash this morning while they were driving under the influence." He looked up at her with pity but all she could say was, "Damn, that sucks for them, so what happens to me now foster care?" 

Everyone in the room seemed shocked by what she had said but seem to continue what they were going to say, "Well no we have run your DNA through our database and you seem to have a family, actually the two men standing in the corner are your father and eldest brother." the police officer James says and what she says next breaks my heart.

She Leaps out of the chair and screams, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT I HAVE NO FAMILY THEY ARE DEAD AND EVEN THEY WEREN'T THEY ARE TO ME!!" she walks out of the office and I and Elijah follows behind as she goes to her locker gets her stuff and heads to the parking lot, get on her bike and drives away. We decide to follow her.