the doors shut as the man looked at them all, "rick grimes." he introduced himself, shaking his hand.

"dr. edwin jenner." he said as he led them all to an elevator which was very crowded and made lydia slightly uncomfortable.

"doctors always go around packing heat light that?" daryl asked, slightly suspicious.

"there were plenty left lying around. i familiarised myself." dr. jenner replied simply, "but you look harmless enough. except you, i'll have to keep my eye on you." he said to carl teasingly who smiled lightly.

as they left, they walked through a corridor and lydia gulped. "are we underground, sir?" she asked, holding eden closer to her.

"are you claustrophobic?" he replied, careful what to reply.

"very." she replied hesitantly as he chuckled. "well, try not to think about it." he turned back around as she looked anxiously at the group.

"that's made me feel loads better." she replied sarcastically.

"vi, bring up the lights in the big room." he called out as the lights turned on and it revealed lots of computer desks, and a digital clock. "welcome to zone five."

"where is everybody?" rick asked with a frown as they walked in further. "the doctors, staff?"

"i'm it." edwin told them all, "it's just me here." he said simply as their eyes widened.

"what about the person you keep talking to?" lydia asked, frowning. had she hallucinated him asking someone to turn on the lights and secure the door?

"vi." lori finished with a nod.

"vi, say hello to our guests, tell them welcome." edwin called out as they glanced around, waiting for someone to come out.

"hello, guests. welcome." a computer like voice spoke through the speakers as lydia sighed.

"i'm all that's left." edwin told them, looking at their disappointment faces. "i'm sorry."

he began to do their blood tests as andrea complained about them not being infected, and because they got quite faint, he realised they hadn't eaten in days.

"what have you been feeding her?" edwin asked lydia, motioning to eden.

"the last of the baby milk i have. i packed a whole load of it and i was gonna try start with soft foods now but...nothings come up."
lydia replied hesitantly. 

"come with me. all of you." the man smiled kindly as he walked through a hallway, leading them into a room with a large table with food sat out, wine, soda, you name it. it looked like it used to be a cafeteria.

there was a plate next to lydia's that had mash, blended vegetables and potatoes for eden, a high chair infront of it.

everyone let out cheers and thanked the man as lydia frowned slightly, "no one else wondering how he as all this?" she asked.

"manners, lydia." carol scolded quietly as the girl held her hands up in surrender and sat down, placing eden in the high chair. glenn practically galloped over to the chair next to eden, making lydia laugh loudly.