007,

season one, episode two.
"guts"

007. what about you, blondie?

"HEY! YOU oughta be more polite to a man with a gun!" merle dixon spoke angrily as he pointed the gun to the group who backed up. "only common sense."

"you wasting bullets we ain't even got, man! and you're bringing even more of them down on our ass! just chill." t-dog spoke as he ran over to merle.

"hey! bad enough i've got this ( slur ) on my ass all day. now i'm gonna take orders from you?" merle replied.

"i don't think so, bro. that'll be the day." merle finished as t-dog raised a brow.

" 'that'll be the day'? you got something you wanna tell me?" he asked, crossing his arms.

"t-dog. just leave it. it ain't worth it." morales spoke with a sigh.

"no!" t-dog scoffed.

"merle, you just relax okay? we've got enough trouble." morales spoke as lydia looked at glenn who motioned for her to stay back.

"you wanna know the day?" merle asked with a raised brow.

"yeah." t-dog scoffed.

"i'll tell you the day, mr. 'yo'." it's the day i take orders from a ( slur ) !"

lydia's jaw dropped as she heard merle speak, t-dog widened his eyes and immediately launched himself at merle, but merle knocked him down with the gun as everyone yelled at him to stop.

"do something." lydia told rick who was also watching with wide eyes. rick looked down at her and nodded slowly. merle had t-dog on the floor, but he didn't shoot, he spat on t-dogs face as everyone grimaced. "yeah! all right! we're gonna have ourselves a little powwow huh?"

"talk about who's in charge. i vote me! anybody else?" merle yelled as everyone helped t-dog up. "democracy time, y'all. show of hands, all in favour? c'mon let's see em!"

slowly, morales lifted his hand up as the group rolled their eyes at him. merle continued to push them as glenn and andrea raised their hands, and jacqui raised her middle finger. "now that means i'm the boss, right?"

"hey! what about you, blondie? you didn't vote. you're a pretty one too." merle smirked as he walked over to lydia. "fuck off," the girl scoffed.

"oh, you got a kid, probably been around." merle rolled his eyes as all of a sudden, merle was knocked down by a gun smacking his head. lydia jumped slightly as rick knelt down to merle and handcuffed him to the pipes and shoved him to sit up.