Chapter 1 "Truth Or Dare"

When Stephanie says that her most intimate fantasy is to be milked like a cow, a way is found to make her fantasy come true.

And now I

was definitely wondering why I'd agreed to take part in a game of 'Truth or Dare' just over a week ago! Certainly if I'd known that Jo was from a farming family I wouldn't have admitted to that fantasy, but now seemingly it was too late to go back on it, the one consolation I guessed, was that it might be fun to make that fantasy become reality.........I hope!

It was just one of those 'Girls Night In' occasions, mainly because just before pay day none of us could really afford to go out and have fun, so it made sense to gather at one of our apartments, have a bit (well alright a lot) to drink, and watch a film. Well the drink had arrived alright, but unfortunately the DVD player wasn't in the mood for us to watch a film. So Ali suggested a game of 'Truth or Dare' where each would ask a question, then we would take it in turns to answer truthfully, and if a majority of the others thought it wasn't the truth then they would think up a 'Dare' that the other would have to do. The thing was, as the evening wen't on, and we all got more drunk the questions got more and more 'adult' in nature.

All was going fine until Amanda popped 'that' question,

"Alright ladies, and I'm including myself in this, what's the biggest fantasy that you've never done, and wouldn't normally dream of telling anyone?"

Trouble was they all looked at me first! So OK, I'm the quietest of the gang, but even so in a group of six active, horny lesbians I've done a lot of things I'd never dreamed of doing in my life, but there was one thing I hadn't...... so did I own up to it?

"Why is it me first?" I squeaked, hoping to avoid that fate, and gauge from the other's answers what to say.

Ali grinned, "Thats easy Stephanie, you're the shyest of all of us, so yours is likely to be the least exciting. Heaven only knows what some of the others might come up with, some have done some pretty wild things already!", a commen't which caused both Jo and Ellie to blush.

So I couldn't win! Deciding that in this case to be brave and own up to it I lowered my eyes from their gaze, and whispered as quietly as possible hoping they wouldn't all hear, "I'd like to be milked like a cow with a milking machine. You know, with the teat cups attached to my breasts.", but they all heard despite that. Some wild giggling ensued until Faye admitted,

"I'd quite like that too!"

At which point the giggling stopped, especially when Ellie admitted it might be fun to try. Ali and Amanda, who were definitely the two 'Dommes' of the gang looked at each other and grinned before casting an eye over at Jo. She nodded back at them, and the three of them excused themselves to head for the kitchen to make some coffee to sober us all up a bit, leaving the three potential 'milk cows' alone in the room together.

Faye smiled softly at me, "Thanks for owning up to that, I thought I must be the only person in the world with that strange desire. Don't think I would have had the courage to say it here though, if you hadn't."

I blushed and smiled back, "Me too, I thought I was the only one as well. Lets face it, its a pretty strange thing to want to happen to you, and lets face it, none of us have had, or are likely to have kids, so the odds on producing milk must be virtually nil.......... but it would be fun to find out!"

"Sure would!" grinned Ellie, "The sensation of those things sucking on your boobs would probably produce 'cream' from down below even if it didn't produce any milk!"