His hand started caressing Jisung's soft skin, and that made Minho addicted. His hands were tracing shapes in his skin, and a fire ignited on both of their hearts. He traced his stomach, his waist, his chest, he couldn't stop his hands from wanting to discover every part of him.

Jisung let out a subtle breath as Minho's hands passed through his nipple, and that made them stop right away, as they looked intensely at each other.

"Should we...?" Jisung asked, looking at Minho with half closed eyes

"Should we what?" Minho teased, as he smirked at him.

"Try and go... further?" Jisung asked tentatively, as he watched his sexy lover wet his lips with his tongue.

"Do you want to?" Minho asked, making sure.

"Yes" Jisung said, as he sat up and took his shirt out of him in front of a wide-eyed Minho, completely stunned to see his lover so confident "Do you?" He asked Minho, a teasing smile on his face.

"Fuck, yes" Minho said, as he sat up as well to take his shirt off, excitedly.

They got excited, and everything got messier. Their kisses were more wet, their hips were crashing into each other, their breaths started accelerating. Everything seemed to be in slow motion, as the two boys got aroused from the smallest amount.

When Jisung's hands slid in Minho's waistband, it felt like the whole world stopped for the two of them.

Minutes later, they were discovering each other's body, even the most intimate parts, as trousers and boxers were already laying on the ground.

It was new for both of them. They weren't sure of what they were doing, but they were glad they were trying. The two of them showed the other what they liked doing, and just like that, they pleasured the other, their moans creating a symphony.

"Min" Jisung called in a breathy moan as he detached their lips

"You want more?" He asked, smirking at him

"Yeah" Jisung responded shamelessly, making Minho's dick twitch.

"Are you alright with me topping?" Minho asked, as he watched Jisung blushing profusely

"I was hoping you would, yes" He responded sincerely, as Minho bit his lip out of arousement.

"Wait, let me see something" He said as he softly pushed Jisung out of his lap, and ran to his father's bathroom.

He came back with a few things on his hands, even if he wasn't entirely sure of whatever was going to happen.

He had sexual education, he knew how to use everything. But he was still scared to fuck it up, to not succeed in making Jisung pleased. He sat down on the bed, just in front of a laying Jisung as he worked on the condom packet, trying to open it up.

His hands were slightly shaky, and he failed to open it up, as he started stressing.

Jisung sat up and took it in his hands, distracting Minho from his mind.

"Why are you stressing?" Jisung asked softly

"Just kinda scared to not... accomplish your expectations... or hurt you..." Minho admitted, as he chuckled shamefully. Jisung opened the condom, and put it on Minho's hard on for him, before pecking his lips delicately and laying back down.

"I trust you. We'll take your time and see. I'll tell you if it hurts" Jisung simply answered, as it helped greatly in soothing Minho's mind. Minho smiled as he delicately pecked Jisung's stomach and leaned in, giving a sweet kiss on Jisung's lips, as he opened the bottle of lube he had brought there.

Jisung winced as he felt Minho's wet finger on his rim.

After a few tries and communication, Minho easily succeeded in opening Jisung up. His fingers going back and forth into the younger, as Jisung was already on edge, his moans filling Minho's ears.

And when Jisung signaled Minho that he was ready, Minho got between the younger's legs, and pushed in, slowly to try and not hurt the younger.

It did hurt a lot though. Jisung had stop him a few times, as Minho complied. They tried, laughed it out when it didn't work, then tried again.

Minho was ready to stop it completely, until Jisung let out the lewdest moan when he entered again. He looked at him with wide eyes, as he tried the same move again, creating the exact same reaction. Jisung had relaxed, and they could finally make love

Obviously, they didn't last long.

They stopped as their breaths were in sync, and they looked fondly at each other, realizing they had lost their first time on the best case scenario.

They laughed at their horniness and kissed softly, before Minho stood up and pulled Jisung with him.

"I read somewhere that as a top, I have to take care of my bottom" He said as he snickered.

"Mmh, that's called aftercare sweetheart" Jisung said but was interrupted by a wince when he stood up.

"Are you alright?" Minho asked, his hands going to caress his butt, trying to soothe his pain.

"Yes, don't worry" Jisung said with a chuckle as he was led to the shower.

They showered together, as Minho forced Jisung to not move as he washed him, wanting to take care of him fully as he kissed his face multiple times.

"You liked it?" Minho muttered embarrassingly as he was drying Jisung with a towel. The latter chuckled, loving his ways.

"I think we'll become better with time" He said jokingly, as he watched Minho pout a bit "But I had a really good time, you made me pleased and you took really hood care of me" Jisung praised, as Minho smiled fondly at him.

"I love you" Minho mumbled to himself, as he watched Jisung's eyes softening.

"I love you too" He responded

They made love, they had their first time.

They were a bit inexperienced, but it didn't matter as they had the whole weekend to try again.