END

A Birthday to Always Remember

______________________________________________________________

INT. CHURCH - DAY

The birthday party is in full swing, with children running around and playing, their laughter filling the air. Marie and Julie sit together on a bench, observing the joyful chaos.

MARIE

(excitedly)

Look, Julie, it's Gauche!

They watch as Gauche walks through the gate, his presence immediately capturing the attention of the children. Memories of the previous birthday party resurface, causing some of the kids to stop and stare hesitantly.

GAUCHE

(blunt)

Where's the birthday boy?

Kyle, filled with suspicion, slowly raises his hand, catching Gauche's attention. Gauche walks over to him and kneels down, presenting him with a wrapped gift.

GAUCHE

(awkwardly)

Happy birthday... Kyle.

Kyle begins to tear open the wrapping, revealing an action figure of his favorite storybook superhero. His eyes widened with delight.

KYLE

(excitedly)

This is amazing! How did you know Supermage is my favorite?

GAUCHE

(dismissively)

Marie, told me. She thought you'd like it. Happy birthday, Kyle.

Gauche begins to prepare to leave, but before he can, Kyle runs up to him and tugs at his sleeve.

KYLE

(pleadingly)

Gauche, please stay and play with us. It would be so much fun!

Gauche glares at Kyle, initially resistant to the idea.

GAUCHE

(irritated)

I don't want to play with you kids. Leave me alone.

However, the other children gather around, complaining and pleading with Gauche, trying to convince him to stay.

CHILD 1

(crossing arms)

Come on, Gauche! It's a party! You can't just leave!

CHILD 2

(pouting)

Yeah, we want you to stay and have fun with us!

Marie quickly runs over to Gauche, accompanied by Julie. She looks at him with hopeful eyes.

MARIE

(earnestly)

Gauche, please stay. It would mean a lot to me if you could play with us.

Gauche's stern expression immediately softens as he looks at Marie.

GAUCHE

(agreeable)

Of course Marie! Anything for you!

The children sigh, seeing Gauche only agree to play when it was Marie asking him. Nevertheless,they gather around Gauche, eagerly awaiting his participation. Marie stands close to Gauche, a grateful smile on her face.