REGROUP AND RECOVER

Începe de la început

ASTA
Then what are we waiting for! Let's go!

FINRAL

(weary)

Cant, I'm out of mana, and I believe many of us are in a similar predicament.

Luck, Noelle, and Vanessa nod in agreement. Just as hope seems to waver, Charmy and Gordon make their unexpected return, carrying a giant tent and supplies.

CHARMY

(excitedly)

GUYS!

VANESSA
CHARMY! GORDON! YOU WOKE UP!

GORDEN

Hurry, let's make a tent for all my friends!

They set up the tent and create a makeshift dining area. Charmy prepares a delicious meal, infusing it with her magic to increase the magic power of her squad.

CHARMY

Food time! Let's eat, everyone!

The area is filled with mouthwatering aromas as they sit down to eat, replenishing their strength before the final battle against the entity.

ASTA

(turning to Simone)

Look, I don't forgive you for putting everyone in danger. But we have a common enemy to fight. So, for now, let's put our differences aside and work together.

Noelle:

(agreeing)

We're basically allies at this point so join us! You should be flattered that royalty has given you such privileges.

Vanessa:

(motions to a bucket of wine)There's plenty for everyone!

Finral: Isn't he a ghost now?

INT. BLACK BULLS TENT

The Black Bulls are gathered inside the tent, eating their meal. Asta, his eyes filled with curiosity, turns to Simone.

ASTA

Hey, Simone! Those gadgets of yours are amazing! How do they work?

SIMONE

(chuckles)

Thank you, Asta. I was an inventor in my previous life, trained in the finest noble education. These gadgets are the result of my tinkering.

Simone points to Gauches satchel

SIMONE

May I?

Gauche motions for Simone to just go for it, the spirit reaches into the satchel and pulls out a small bag. He opens it, revealing an array of intricate devices neatly organized inside.

SIMONE

You see, this bag was inspired by spatial magic. It may look small, but it can hold a surprising amount of items.

He flips the bag over, spilling an impressive amount of tools and objects that would normally exceed the space in the small bag.

Asta's eyes widened in astonishment.

ASTA

That's incredible! How did you manage to make something like that?

SIMONE

(smiling)

Years of experimentation and a touch of ingenuity.

As they continue their conversation, the other Black Bulls become intrigued by Simone's gadgets. They start to tinker with them, laughing and playing around, unaware that Simone is left sitting with Gauche and Marie. The atmosphere between the three becomes tense.