"You both obviously don't know this, but Ink "creating" AUs isn't needed. AUs naturally develop in the form of alternate timelines that eventually branch off from the originals, becoming vastly different. Ink just speeds up this process by manipulating the events in an AU to create his own version instantly," he explained with a scowl.

...Holy shit. This entire time you thought Ink created the AUs, when it turns out they formed on their own without him. It was such a huge revelation you were not sure what to think, before you thought of something. You squinted at Error.

"Does this mean you do or don't have to destroy AUs?" you asked, still confused. He raised a brow, looking at you skeptically.

"I do. I just wouldn't have to as often if he didn't make it so I was forced to. I've learned to enjoy the destruction though. The feeling of something breaking at my hand is almost... therapeutic," he said with a small smirk, a slight glint of madness in his eyelights.

...Okayy. You were not going to dwell on that too much. He answered your question, and besides, who would not go a little crazy after dealing with all the bs he has had to deal with? You heard Blue gulp audibly. Error's smirk disappeared in a flash as he seemed to remember the other person in the room. He turned his eyelights toward Blue, glaring.

"What? Got something you want to say puff pastry?" he sneered. Blue hurriedly shook his head, waving his hands.

"AH NO, NO I DO NOT," he said, chuckling nervously. Error only stared at him, unamused. You decided to speak up and reconfirm your plan, if only to get everyone back on track and save Blue the embarrassment.

"Well, now that we're all in the loop, how about we make a plan?" you asked. Blue nodded, thankful for the distraction as Error huffed, rolling his eyelights, though he did not refute you, "Cool. Blue, we need you to talk to Dream and meet up afterward with an update on how it went."

When he raised a hand with a confused expression, you continued, assuming you knew what he was going to ask. "Don't worry about reaching us, we'll find a way to contact you and give you a location," you said.

He lowered his hand, satisfied with the answer. You turned your head to address Error next, "We'll need to talk... privately," you whispered, glancing at Blue uncertainly. Error stilled, before nodding reluctantly.

You looked back and saw Blue slowly stand up, hands held in front of him passively. Error tensed, gaze cautious as he scrutinized him. Before he could say anything, Blue explained.

"SINCE WE NOW HAVE A PLAN, I THINK IT WOULD BE BEST IF YOU GUYS... LEAVE, WHILE I DEAL WITH SOME UNWANTED VISITORS WHEN THEY ARRIVE," he said, looking at the hole in the wall with a grimace.

Oh. Error did make a lot of noise with his appearance. You would not be surprised if the entire royal guard was heading their way here at this very moment. You thought you might have even heard some faint shouting as well. Error scowled, standing and dismissing the strings he had sat on. Then, he moved to stand in front of Blue, glaring down at him. He bent down to hold his frightened gaze.

"If you say anything about what happened here, I'll make sure to make you watch as I destroy everything you love, starting with your pathetic brother," he hissed. You wanted to tell him not to threaten Blue like that, but decided against it.

You had already angered Error enough as it was. Plus, as awful as it made you feel, threatening Blue to keep quiet about your interaction was for the best. You could not risk Ink and Dream finding out about what you were up to before you were all prepared.

Blue's eyelights shrunk, and Error continued, smiling darkly, "I think making you kill your brother yourself would be quite enjoyable," he purred. Your 'brows' furrowed. That might be taking it a little too far... You saw Blue shiver as he took a step back, regarding Error warily.

Then, Error turned and strode to the hole in the wall, his mood significantly better. You tapped his cheek to make him halt when you realized something. He stopped, looking at you inquisitively. You twisted around to face Blue.

"What are you going to tell the Stars when they ask where I went?" you asked, a tad concerned. Again, if they found out what was happening things could go very bad. Blue slightly smiled at you, a bead of blue, magic sweat rolling down his skull.

"DO NOT WORRY, I WILL THINK OF SOMETHING," he soothed. You were still a little worried, but raised a hand to wave goodbye. Blue's expression eased a bit, his smile seeming more genuine as he returned the wave.

You turned back to Error and motioned for him to continue. He huffed, but raised a hand to open a staticky portal leading to the Anti-void. You looked sadly at the place before he went through the portal and everything was replaced with Error's small spot and an endless, white landscape.

You had not stayed too long with the Stars, but you had enjoyed hanging out with Dream and Blue. Hanging out with Ink was not as enjoyable, but it was an... experience. You would miss those times, just a little. Hopefully, when this all ended, you could hang out with them again, on better terms.

Never before have I written such a big block of dialogue... geez Blue's got some lungs on him. 0-0

How does the story ranking thing work on here?? Because this ranks somewhat high :0

Honestly, I do like Ink as a character. There are many versions of him I really like, so I'm not sure why I made him out to be such a prick. xD

This took longer than I thought it would, I got very distracted :P

Also, did anyone notice how Error rarely calls anyone by name? He refers to almost everyone as abomination or with a derisive nickname. ;>

THE VOTING HAS CONCLUDED: RESULT - Accept ❤️

IGNORE THE TEXT BELOW, I LEFT IT THERE SO YOU COULD KNOW WHAT THE VOTING WAS FOR!

Btw peeps, I have something very important to ask you all.

Does Ink:

Accept or refuse to change?

Accept ❤️

or

Refuse 💙

Your answers will affect how this story ends and will decide Ink's fate. AKA, whether he's willing to stop. Please provide an answer C>