|𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗|

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

                  ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

|𝙰𝚝 𝙺𝚃 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐|

A man was standing in his cabin and had an evil smile on his face and was muttering,

"Finally this will be over".

" Not so soon, Mr. Lee Kyung-hae".

Kyung-hae frowned and looked behind him and his eyes widened. It was none other than Taehyung and the team. Taehyung smirked playfully and walked a bit forward.

"So, I guess the joke is over or... is there any other part to it".

Kyung-hae couldn't understand this jeopardy. " H-how?". Taehyung took a deep breath and sat on one of the couches.

"You see Kyung-hae, we officers are no joke. For real. But I guess, that you forgot that fact, didn't you? You thought you were successful... in making us fools".

" But".

He looked at Kyung-hae with serious eyes, " You forgot with whom you were dealing with. The HID. Do you know what does this stands for. Homicide Investigation Department. Maybe you knew... or you didn't ".

" But anyhow, the conclusion is you are caught and you fell in your own nasty game."

Kyung-hae was speechless. Never in his dreams he thought that he would be caught in this way. Because by that time some other employees had also come in.

He was ashamed. Kyung-hae wished he could evaporate from there, but of course that wasn't possible. He could hear the whispers among the employees,

"I never expected Mr. Lee to be the culprit".

" That's right, but why are you giving him so much respect. Just call him Kyung-hae cause I don't think he's worthy of any respect any more".

"Yeah, right... "

That's when someone barged in there. "Move! Move aside- oh Kyung-hae and- wait are you from-"

"Yes, we are from HID", replied Taehyung.

And the man was none other than their boss Mr. Kim Beom-soo. He was puzzled. " Ok, but what is all this commotion all about? Are you here to interrogate someone?".

Taehyung stood up from his sit and sighed, " No, Mr. Kim I don't want any interrogation anymore. 'Cause I have already found the killer".

Beom-soo looked at Taehyung with a surprised look, " You did?". Taehyung smiled sarcastically, " Yes, I did Mr. Kim. And the culprit is standing right in front of you".

Beom-soo looked at Kyung-hae and his eyes widened due to realization. " K-kyung-hae?".

Taehyung nodded, " Yes, I know it's hard to process but, that's the truth". Beom-soo shook his head in disappointment, " I never expected this from you atleast Kyung-hae. That you would be the killer, the culprit".

"How could you do that to him? Wasn't he your best-".

" Don't you dare complete that sentence!".

Kyung-hae said with rage. His eyes had already became teary and red with frustration. "He, he was never my best friend cause if he were, then he would not have done that to me".

Taehyung asked, " What did he do? "

Kyung-hae looked at Taehyung with the same fiery eyes, " He-he forgot me as his friend. He treated me like I were a dog barking around him!

When he became the head of the project, I was never jealous of him rather I was happy. Because I supported him. But, he changed. Pride took over him and he thought everyone including me as nothing.

Like he was the best and we knew nothing. Like Julius Caesar had became proud and Brutus killed him, I thought I should do the same otherwise he would fly high and think of us as dogs".

Kyung-hae gulped and ran his tougue over his chapped lips, " And I thought about killing him. It was for our own good. For this company as well as for me".

Taehyung clapped his hands, " Wow, well done, Kyung-hae. You just told about Caesar right? Then I guess you also know that he was wasn't proud and that people who were jealous of him conspired with his best friend, Brutus to kill Caesar?

Or you don't, huh?".

Kyung-hae remained silent.

"If you were his true best friend, and if he did got proud and all, then like a best friend you should have brought him to the right path. Rather kill him.

But you didn't, as you were never his true best friend, were you? "

Taehyung said these words with seriousness. "Now you don't have speak any further words, whatever you have to say, say that to the court".

And he then put a handcuff on Kyung-hae's wrist and pulled him out of the building and eventually to the car.

                          ★★★★★

|20 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 2020|
|𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚓𝚞𝚍𝚐𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝|
|𝙰𝚝 Seoul Eastern District Court|

The air was intense. It was the day of the judgement. Of the case of Sik Tobaek. The boys were present there and so was Lee Kyung-hae. There were his wife and his daughter too who were bawling their eyes out.

The judge cleared his throat and said, " So, Lee Kyung-hae is supposed to be the culprit in this case?". The lawyer, who was fighting for this replied, " Yes, my honour."

The judge nodded, " Proceed".

Kyung-hae walked up to the room and the case started. The lawyers arguing and trying to defend the latter.

After two hours or so the judge announced, " So, after seeing the evidences and the facts, all of them point to Mr. Lee Kyung-hae.

Hence, this court finds him guilty and announces life imprisonment to him as the punishment."

And with that he hammered indicating that the case is closed. "The court is adjourned".

___________________________________________

So, I am happy as the first case which Taehyung solved like kind of flashback is over. Now we will come back to the present.

And sorry for late update...

Vote, comment and like please~ :)