|𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍|

»»--->»»--⍟--«<----««

|𝙰𝚝 𝙷𝙸𝙳'𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊|

Taehyung and Jimin, were sitting with Jin and Hoseok. They were eating their foods, while discussing about the work they did.

" So, we found made a list of the people whom Sik Tobaek knew, and vice versa."

Taehyung said while eating his burger. Jimin nudged, "Bro, we only did that?".
Taehyung looked at Jimin with confusion. Then he widened his eyes, as if realizing.

"Oh, yes. And hyungs, not only that but we also will get the recent call list of the victim".

Jimin looked at Taehyung, who was smiling nervously. Jimin continued, "Basically, we contacted the SK Telecoms. And they said, we have to go tomorrow morning, to get the list".

Jin then finished his food. "Great job, boys. I really appreciate it". To which Taehyung and Jimin smiled. Taehyung then asked, "And what about you, hyungs?".

Hoseok sighed, and said, "Well, as usual. We went to the lab, to find the possible weapon of murder. And according to me, it's a pocket knife. Specifically, Columbia River knife".

Jimin hummed in response. "I wonder where is RM and Suga hyung?". Taehyung looked at Jimin with a frown. RM and Suga hyung? Who are they? I have never heard about them.

"Who are RM and Suga hyung, Chim?".

Taehyung asked Jimin. Jimin looked at Taehyung and chuckled. "Sorry, I didn't tell you, that each member of HID gets a nickname which is used as their official names. Like RM is for-"

"Me".

Everyone turned their gaze, to see it was Namjoon and Yoongi. And the person who interrupted Jimin was Namjoon aka RM.

"So.... did you guys find anything in the crime spot?"

Jin asked Namjoon and Yoongi, while looking at them. Yoongi sat in one of the chairs and said, "Yep, we did. Actually we have also sent that to your lab already".

Jin frowned, "You have sent it for the lab? But what is it?". Namjoon patted Jin's shoulder, "You will soon know about it, once you see it". Yoongi added, "And we think, no- mean it will be a lead for this case".

Hoseok's eyes sparkled, "Really?". Yoongi nodded his head. Taehyung then spoke, "But, how are we supposed to know that 'thing' which you found?" He said while making the quotation mark through his fingers.

Namjoon chuckled seeing this. "You and others, will soon know about it. Just wait". Taehyung pouted. Jimin then said, "Well, done hyungs."

Namjoon smiled. Yoongi then asked, "And did you guys, did your jobs?". Jimin replied, "Yes sir. We did. All of us". Jin added, "We were not sitting around, we actually did some jobs. Besides, ain't you guys hungry?".