Summer Homework

Ships: Akikoha, Toyan

Summary: Kohane and Ena help Akito with schoolwork. Meanwhile Toya and An shake things up.

{ •♡• }

Kohane. Homework is completed and done to the best of her ability. Ena. Homework is slightly different but still completed. Akito. He sits across from these two girls. His homework has about a page completed. The homework meant to last him a month now needs completing in a week. Ena and Kohane won't let him flunk. It now sits in a pile on his table. This is where we set our end of summer scene.

"Okay, Akito. You said that you needed help with your homework."

"I said I'd probably get it done faster--"

"Then let's do this! We'll be right here by your side, Shinonome-kun! Where should we start?"

"Bu-what?! I--" Akito looked ahead. He couldn't get a word in edge-wise.

"C'mon~" they both urged. One of them nudged him with his foot. He couldn't tell if it was Kohane being playful or Ena being pushy.

He groaned in confused resignation. "Japanese, I guess. That way you might shut up..."

"Huh?" Ena gasped, indignantly putting a hand on her chest. "Akito, is that any way to talk to your girlfriend?"

"You're not my girlfriend, Ena. Stop your tryin' at bossin' me around," he sneered, crossing his arms.

Kohane put up both her hands to them. "Let's calm down, you both..." she laughed.

They both were about to tell her to butt out when they looked at the other's angry mouth and shut their own. It was like they mirrored one another. Akito, hesitantly looking at the two as though they'd let him off the hook at any moment, slowly opened his book, got out some paper, and began writing down some notes. Then he started on the rest of the homework for it, leaving the half written paper for later.

Ena's hands felt the urge to draw. At the same time, though, she had said she'd put aside her distractions to try to encourage Akito to keep up. Ena and Kohane occasionally glanced at each other without much else to do. He was on a roll and neither wanted to be unavailable to him by doing something else or talking. Akito was right. It did shut them both up. Japanese was one of his stronger subjects, Ena knew. That's why she also knew that he knew that earlier, he was using the plural form of "you".

A half hour passed. Ena put her head on a hand, eyes glazed over. She looked at his girl again. She was such a cute girl too, the only opinion that hadn't changed from her first impression of her. She was so earnest and cheery, with a small stubborn side, perfect for him. She smiled approvingly at her, and Kohane gave the intimidating lesbian a small, shy one back.

Akito looked up at the blushing Kohane, fidgeting with her glasses, and a now smirking Ena. He grumbled. "Maybe you can get me a glass of water, Ena, instead of flirting with my girlfriend right in front of me."

"Ehh?" Ena took her hand off her cheek, stretching. "Since when did I become your maid?" She stretched like a cat before stalking to the kitchen. Kohane tried not to look at the way her butt swished. Akito noticed.

"Oi, Azusawa. That's my sister you're eyein'," he warned.

"Ah! Uh... S-sorry..!" Kohane stuttered. She looked at him. He was pouting slightly, tugging the blonde streak in his hair.

"I'm right here, you know..."

She giggled. "I know..." she said, getting up. She knelt next to him and tugged on his collar, kissing him gently.