Minjeong shook her head and smiled, feeling contented,

"Don't apologize," She looked at her, and then at the piano, "Mind playing for us?"

"Us?"

"Well, I think you interrupted the baby's concert because of me. I do think our baby has the right to listen to the end, doesn't it?"

She sighed and nodded quietly, pausing her fingers above the keys again.

The moment her fingers began moving on the keyboard, it was the same moment a beautiful melody emerged out of the instrument.

She smiled even wider, feeling Minjeong's arms wrap around her tummy and rubbing it softly at the same time she leaned her head against Jimin's shoulder. It reminded Jimin of the old times, back when they were in Switzerland, when she would play the piano for her and Minjeong would stare back at her in pure amazement.

"...Someday, you'll play for our baby, Jeongwoo and I..."

Jimin bit her lip as hard as she could, trying her best to keep her tears in her eyes.

It just hurt her so, so much. Knowing she was waiting for a moment that would never, ever happen to them. Minjeong didn't even know about it yet, and she was five months into her pregnancy already. She kind of feared she would never be able to explain to her what was really going on.

"...Baby's kicking," Minjeong whispered, moving her hands around her tummy, "Moving...Here it is."

Minjeong's words and naïveness regarding her situation only made her sadder and guiltier. Sad because she knew she was going to suffer; and guiltier because she would be mad as soon as she found out that Jimin had been hiding all of that for so long. But she had made up her mind already, and she wasn't changing her decision. She wanted Minjeong to live those last months beside her as if they were normal months, as if everything would go back to normal after that pregnancy was over...Thing Jimin knew wasn't going to happen.

"...Minjeong ah."

Minjeong kissed her cheek and hummed in reply, as if giving her a green light so that she could go on with her question.

Jimin sighed and played the last notes of the song, before her fingers stopped moving.

"...Today is my day off. I can show you the Aquarium this afternoon if you want me to."

Minjeong breathed out a smile and caressed her hair, kissing her temple.

"Okay," She muttered, taking in a deep breath, "But do you need to go anywhere now or something-"

"-I need to talk to Gi," She said, trying to scratch her nervousness away.

Of course she wasn't going to Giselle's.
_____________________________________________________________________

"Who's that?"

"Shut up! That's Yu Jimin!"

"The boss' daughter?"

"She's pregnant?"

"She still looks so good."

"What is she doing here?"

Jimin kept walking, her steps firm. A large tote bag hung on her left shoulder, her left hand holding the strap; as her right hand was comfortably resting above her tummy.

She had been dragging that issue inside of her head for the past couple months and she knew it was time to talk about it already. She knew her father would probably ignore her, but she needed to talk to him. She just wanted to make some points clear.