Ф

Ж

"Captn'?" Gibbs walked up to Jack after they saw Elisabeth say goodbye to Will who was now the new captain of the Flying Dutchman "Captn'? Jack!" the captain snapped out of it, his face snapping to his first mate who looked sadly down at him "We're ready for you"

Gibbs lowered his head sadly as Jack approached the empty bundle of rags that had been laid on a wooden board. A few small trinkets had been woven into it. Jack solemnly, for probably the first time in his life, begun to recite the old pirate goodbye, soon followed by the rest of the crew. Even Will Turner fired the cannons from the Flying Dutchman for her goodbye. No one noticed that not only was the woman's body missing but so was the large boa snake that was always hanging around Anamaria Sparrow.

Ж

Calypso silently looked at the familiar figure now floating down to the bottom of the water. The physical water body she formed extended the large palms of her hands.

Even if she wanted to spare the young girl, she still wanted Jack Sparrow, like all the other Pirate Council, to regret having ever imprisoned her so many years ago

Even if she wanted to spare the young girl, she still wanted Jack Sparrow, like all the other Pirate Council, to regret having ever imprisoned her so many years ago. A cruel glint grew in her bright glowing eyes even while her hands were gentle with the girl's body as she cupped Anamaria in her hands. The goddess of the sea pursed her lips close to her hands and blew into them lightly, giving her blessing to the young woman whom she had taken a liking to while she had still been in her human body.

"With this I keep you out of such misfortunes as have happened to you already and bless you. Live a nice new life Anamaria Sparrow" the goddess put Anamaria down in some sort of hole that opened beneath her "I hope you fare better where you will go than here"

Anamaria's body slowly dissolved as she went through the hole. Calypso allowed the dark snake that had dived in with the girl to slide down her arm and follow after her owner. With a sight the goddess looked inside the hole and then dissolved into the water's mist, feeling the end of the war between the Englishmen and the pirates...for now.

Ж

Anamaria felt her stomach churn even in her unconscious state. She struggled to ask her body to move, either her eyelids or her limbs with no actual response. As she lay on what felt like sand until some huge hands scooped her up.

"What do we have here?!" a loud booming voice sounded out, vibrating through the hands and into Anamaria's body.

Finally, her eyes opened, the sun being blocked by something huge in front of her which luckily made it easier for her. Anamaria blinked her tired eyes a few times, her hand sliding over Sable's smooth cold scales while the snake rested on her chest. Her eyes widened when she saw the large face looking down at her, a vast blonde beard covering most of the apparently friendly face that was smiling down at her.

"Hello there little human" the giant's booming voice sounded as he directed himself to her.

"Hi?" Anamaria asked carefully. Sable was strangely calm so that also made her feel a bit less anxious to direct herself to the giant.