Chapter Twenty-Two

After a few minutes in the boiling hot shower I hear the bathroom door close, then Bjorn's at the shower door

After a few minutes in the boiling hot shower I hear the bathroom door close, then Bjorn's at the shower door. He waits until I'm looking at him before he pushes his sweatpants down to the floor. He steps out of his pants and into the shower.

"You should be sleeping still." I scold him, it was half heartedly. Him coming near me naked made me weak.

"You should be." He responds. His hand finds its way into my hair and I gasp as he pulls. I thought he was going to kiss me, or start touching me in some way. Nope. He pulls my head back into the falling water from the shower and I feel his fingers stretch out to rub the back of my head. "If you're awake, I'm awake."

"But what if you're still tired?" I ask him, I just get a shrug in response. He helps me wash my hair slowly, teasingly. Well maybe that was what I thought it was, I was just pent up. Because of that damn dream. I pull my lip through my teeth as Bjorn swaps spots with me so he can wash his own hair. "I had another visitor in my dreams."

He stops trying to squeeze the life out of the shampoo bottle to throw me a questioning look. "I take it wasn't the same fae? You would have told me sooner."

I would have. I would have gone running to him, warning him about the fae from before. "This one was an incubus, he seemed like he'd rather fuck me then harm me."

Something passes over Bjorn, a sneer I think, before he controls his face and begins shaking the bottle. "Incubus and sucubus like to see what they can get away with. I shouldn't be surprised one tried to seduce you, feeding off of a Queen would be a good power hit."

"I assume a Queen wouldn't take fae invading their dreams very well."

"They wouldn't, but then a nest would block them out." He looked a little irritated at the thought. I wanted to get to my nest to, but I didn't want to live in a shell of a house, or a tent out in the woods. I liked camping, not for longer then a few day's though. It would get annoying fast. Plus I liked this house well enough, it was big enough to house everyone with some room left over.

"Lets get washed up and then go get Caine." Bjorn said, tilting his head back into the water. It gave me a nice view of his throat, stretched out and Adams apple bobbing. Just that gave me dirty thoughts. "Him and Kat are sharing a room."