Chapter Fifteen

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I still don't like the RVs

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I still don't like the RVs." Bjorn said, I pat his chest and he places his hand onto mine. "I'm serious."

I get that RVs aren't exactly 'queenly' but I don't get this complete hatred of them. I mean, we are sitting in front of a large pool, just as the sun is rising over looking at a pretty beach and the ocean. And he's still thinking of those?

"We have to stay here at least two weeks," I tell him and he makes an acknowledging grunt noise. "We may have to stay longer for Kat's friend, I don't know how involved we would have to be."

"Yes..."

He trails off and I move on his lap so I can look up to him. There are golden highlight's in his hair, and his face is lit up with the light from the sunrise. I give him a small smile, he raises a brow. "We'll get the RVs, but well keep them on standby in case we need them for something else. I think we should stay here until the house is just done enough to live in, even if we move in and sleep in sleeping bags."

Bjorn gives me a slow nod after a few seconds of deliberation. "Sleeping bags in the nest house is far better than mobile homes."

"There's nothing wrong with mobile homes," I said. He shakes his head, little wrinkles appearing between his brows.

"There is when a Queen is involved." Well, we'd have to agree to disagree on that one. I've lived in houses and apartments that looked like dumps compared to some of the RVs and mobile homes I've seen. And for some reason, I just couldn't let go of the idea of having them. Even if we don't use them right away I felt like we should have them just in case. For what, I wasn't sure yet. In the past few days though, I had quickly learned to follow my instincts.

"Who wants to take a dip in the pool?" Kat asks before there's a splash. I turn in time to see Nathan already shirtless, strip off his pants, and follow Kat into the pool by cannonballing into it.

I feel fingers on my shoulders, then the straps of my dress slip down my arms. Bjorn presses a small kiss on the side of my head. "Go join them, enjoy some stress relief."

There's a small smile on my face when I get up from the chair, I let my dress slip down and step out of the pool of fabric. Shuffling to the edge of the pool in just my panties I cross my arms over my bare chest and step into the deep end of the pool. The cold water rushes over me, and as I sink to the bottom I have flashes of memories. There were a bunch of times when I was a kid that I'd be taken to a pool or water parks. They were some of my favorite times as a kid.

My Vampire Queen (Luna Tyet Book 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें