Chapter Three

Bjorn's leg starts bouncing, in turn bouncing me up and down on his lap

Bjorn's leg starts bouncing, in turn bouncing me up and down on his lap. Tanks sleepy eyes snap to my breasts as it happens. I didn't think anything would take away his attention from the mountain of food in front of him. Bjorn lets out a snort, not seeing Tank's gaze, or just not caring. "Our Queen wants to flip the houses."

Bjorn's talking to Vinny and Nathan, catching them up on the chat we had with Tabitha and Agatha. Tank had surprisingly got up first, closely followed by Vinny and then Nathan. Tank grumbled something about the smell of food, which I was in the middle of making a huge breakfast. He had the first choice because he made coffee for everyone while I cooked.

"There are two in the city and one in Springfield." Tabitha notes sipping at a steaming cup of coffee. Agatha sat next to her, she had been quiet and looked in shock when we offered her food and a drink. She even looked more shocked when she tried some of my food, like a Queen who could cook was so impossible.

"I have always had a interest in house design." I tell them, my eyes slide over to the hall that connects the stairs to the kitchen when I hear footsteps. Kat enters into the kitchen, tight light blue jeans, a white tank top that clings to her and a black bra that peeks out around the edges. In the light of day I can see that her skin is as pale as mine, but hers is more of a solid shade of ghostly white. Her pitch black hair has perfect waves in it, and she has it pulled up on one side in a clip to keep it out of her face. I waited to feel jealousy when I saw Nathan and Vinny glance up to acknowledge her in the room.. but I didn't feel that.

As her eyes meet mine, a smile curves her thick lips I wonder. Would she want to be a part of my bed? Would she want to be with one of the other Blood? Or both? Would I be able to watch and participate?

"Good morning my Queen." Her voice is something else, low ripples for a woman that oozes promises of dirty things.

"Good morning Kat." I say as I watch her. "There is food and coffee, there's other things to drink in the fridge if you don't do coffee."

"Coffee is great." Her voice is almost a purr, I clench my thighs together.

A phone rings and Tabitha gets up to excuse herself. I go back to the table as I hear Kat move around the kitchen. "After everyone is up and has eaten, we'll go to Elizabeth's house. I want to strip it and try to find anything we can to help us find out how she got Rue. I also want to know what else she was into."