Chapter Sixteen

It turns out that letting two of my Blood feed off of me at the same time needs a moderator

It turns out that letting two of my Blood feed off of me at the same time needs a moderator. Bjorn had to carry me from the pool to the master bedroom in my naked glory. I was glad most of the house staff had left after their initial cleaning and restocking of everything. Bjorn helps me wash off in the shower before wrapping me in a fluffy robe and tucking me into the big plush bed. Bjorn slips into bed, under the covers, and wraps his arms around me.

I'd have to figure out what kind of bed this is, I'd need one like it for the nest house. Not only is it massive, it's super soft, like being on a cloud. The sheets were a navy blue when Bjorn pulled back the fluffy white blanket. The pillows are mostly white, with two navy ones in the mix, everything in the room seemed to follow that color palette. It's a beautiful room, but it's very apparent that it isn't my style. It's open, airy, and bright. The windows are cracked open, allowing the cool ocean air into the room, and the white sheer curtains lightly move with the breeze.

"It's so calm in here." I said cuddling up to Bjorn. His hand had found my back, running up and down my spine.

"It's still early in the morning, you should nap." He said and I nod.

"I'd like to go out for lunch."

"A late lunch." Bjorn said the rhythmic motion of his hand and the faraway sounds of the beach are quickly lulling me to sleep. "Some of the others also need a good nap, when they are up I'll wake you - if your not already up."

"Alright." I feel myself nodding, but I can't remember if I told myself to do it. Oh well, I'm too comfortable to think about it.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Instead of just going out to eat with my Blood for lunch, Tabitha had informed us that we would be meeting with the lawyers. Tabitha had reserved us a large table, which seems to be multiple tables pushed together, at a bistro with an outdoor garden area. Our table is in the middle of the outdoor area, the only one here. Which is why I believe they just shoved all the tables together and then covered it in a large white tablecloth. Everyone was with us, it was a good thing they made one large table because I wouldn't begin to know how to split everyone into different seating arrangements. It was still awkward with how far some of our group was from each other but really, it was the less awkward option.