36 Confident Chaeyoung Pt.1

Start from the beginning

Jensoo also looked down a bit, especially Jisoo since she's not that confident in speaking English. Heck, how would she interact with international fans for months when she's so scared of being made fun of?

The manager is panicking inwardly seeing the pressure now getting to the girls after the excitement has died down...

But one member seems to be not in that mood at all.

An arm around the three girls held them tightly but reassuringly, the three girls looked and saw Chaeyoung grabbing them with a fire in her eyes that's rarely seen but when it was...

It's mesmerizing

"We got this!" Chaeyoung spoke out confidently, almost as if Rosé from Blackpink is merging with their sweet and soft Chaeyoung "We're not going to let our blinks down especially now that we're going to perform in one of the biggest music festivals out there!" She exclaimed excitedly at the prospect of meeting so many famous artists other than them.

Chaeyoung looked intently at her members, from Lisa, Jisoo, then finally at Jennie who seems to be getting fired up judging by her growing smirk.

"We're Blackpink; we've debuted and climbed our way up to where we are today...and we will continue going up until we grasp our dreams of becoming a group that will be so unforgettable and won't ever forget who we are and what our music is," Chaeyoung said confidently.

"We're not going to let any pressure get to us," Chaeyoung said to Lisa "You're Lalisa Manobal, the main dancer of Blackpink! The hottest person alive that could probably burn the whole arena down just by dancing!"

Lisa laughed and jokingly pinched Chaeyoung's waist who just chuckled at her before looking at Jisoo.

"And of course let's not forget our main visual and lead singer, the glue of our team" Chaeyoung smiled softly at Jisoo "You will not let language be a barrier between you and our fans. Let our music be your way of communication and understanding will come. Besides I love your English Jichu, you say it so cutely that you're almost doing aegyo"

Jisoo couldn't help but blush and even pout a bit "Yah! I'm not doing aegyo! Stop that!"

"Finally..." Chaeyoung looked at Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, eyes getting bolder and being the Jennie Kim of Blackpink "Our main rapper, the one who always gets the crowd hyped by her moves and lines"

"As it should" Jennie scoffed before smiling sexily and a playful glint in her feline eyes "I love how responsive our blinks are"

"Without any of us, Blackpink is nothing...but with all of us together"

Chaeyoung let go of her arms around them and put one hand down, speaking so confidently as if she was the designated leader of the group.

"We'll make the world black and pink with our passion and skills"

The three members looked at each other and slowly put their hand on top of Chaeyoung's; Jennie still smiling sexily, Jisoo with her stoic but confident face, and Lisa with a teasing smirk.

The manager watched in amazement at how Chaeyoung managed to bring out the Blackpink side of them, it was like watching them perform when they were not even performing!

"1,2,3!" Chaeyoung started then they all said

"Hoh~"

The manager chuckled at their unusual cheer but the fire brought back in their eyes is there, and will probably stay there as long as they're together. She looked at the confident Chaeyoung and could only whisper to herself