~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝓉𝓌𝑜~

TARA

Before I can say anything else, he starts moving again fast and hard. He rubs my clit again and I grab a pillow sinking my teeth into it.

Kohen quickly takes the pillow from me and throws it to the side. "Oh no, bella. I want to see every tortured expression as I fuck your tight hole."

He doesn't stop. He rubs my clit while fucking me hard. My body is begging for a release... just one. My eyes roll back as I try to keep my voice down as best I can but FUCK!

I grip the sheets again feeling like I'm about to climax but then he stops again.

"Please, Kohen." I beg. "Please let me cum.."

He chuckles softly but answers coldly. "No."

He starts again, moving in and out of me fast and hard. My pussy us being stretched by my stepdad I know he's enjoying this. Enjoying this torture... I just want to cum. Just once.

"How does this feel bella?" He grins.

"G-good.. I feel...." I stutter through my moans. "I feel like I never want this to end.. I want to come please." I beg again.

He doesn't, however, let me. He senses as I'm about to finish and stops again.

I cry out in frustration. I want to cry, and I think I'm about to. There is so much pent-up lust. I need him to let me.

"Please." I say choking up.

Kohen leans down and kisses me. He uses his thumb to wipe a stray tear that I didn't even realize fell. "All these years, I dreamt about this..." He whispers.

Dreamt about me? What's so special about me?

"And now that I have you... I'm never letting you go." He said.

I kiss him again as he continues to give me deep strokes. He doesn't slow down, and I didn't want him to. His body feels so good. Everything feels so good.

Kohen and I moan into each other's mouth as he fucks me. God, I hope he doesn't stop this time.

"Please don't stop." I say softly.

Kohen grips on my thigh, but he never stops.  "I don't plan to."

I kiss him again and I'm so fucking close. I hope this isn't a trick or I might be break down.

"Cum on daddy's dick bella." He whispers seductively.

I kiss him hungrily as my fingers travel up and down his sides, gripping and sinking my nails into his flesh.

I pull away from the kiss, not being able to hold back any longer. My body trembles and shakes underneath his body. Fuck it feels so good to cum to let it all out.

"Good girl." Kohen whispers into my ear. "My turn." He mumbles.

He moved faster and harder than before. I felt like he was rearranging my guts. My eyes rolled back as he continued to fuck me. This was just too amazing. I was still reacting from the aftershock of my orgasm but I could hear his moans and heavy breathing next to my ear.

"I'm going to.... where do you want me to cum?" He says in a shakey voice.

I wrap my legs around his waist, trapping him between my legs. "Wherever you want."

Kohen looks down at me and grins. "That's what I was hoping you'd say."

His thrust becomes sloppy, and he strokes into me three more times before he pushes completely inside me and groans.

I can feel his cock throbbing inside me as his warm liquid dresses my insides. Kohen breathes heavily and kisses me again.

I tangle my fingers in his hair as I return his kiss. Never in a million years did I think this would happen. Me and my stepdad...

"You're amazing, you know that, right?" He says to me  and uses one hand to cup my face.

"You're better."

Kohen chuckles and slowly pulls out of me. He looks around my room and notices the small pack of wipes sitting on my bedside table.

"What are you doing?" I ask as he reaches out for it.

Kohen grabs the wipes and opens it, and then takes out two wipes. "Cleaning up my mess." He answers.

"That's embarrassing." I protest.

"It's fine." He says and begins to wipe his cum that's dripping out of me.

I lean back and take in a deep breath. I want to sleep. Kohen stops wiping, and my eyes land on his face.

"What?" I ask.

"You're um... bleeding." He says and looks down at me.

"Oh." I say, getting up quickly and grabbing the rest of the wipes.

"Tara...." He trails off. He has a look of pure horror on his face. "Please tell me I did not just take your virginity."

I take some wipes and begin cleaning myself. I'm too afraid to look at him. "Yeah." I mumbled and glanced at his face.

His eyes widened. "Tara... i... we..." He cleared his throat. "Why didn't you tell me?"

He looks scared, like he just made the biggest mistake ever. "I just... it wasn't important." He says as he gets up and approaches me.

Kohen frowns and gets up. "No, Tara, that's a big deal I took your...."

"You didn't take it. I gave it to you."  I answer quickly, but he's still not pleased.

"Tara, that's a big deal. I... I didn't know you were a.."

"Virgin? I'm not anymore." I answer.

"Tara."

"Bella. You call me bella." I correct him.

Kohen's expression softened towards me. "You should have told me... I would have... I wouldn't have punished you. I wouldn't have gone so hard." He says firmly like he's panicking.

I finish cleaning myself and discard the wipes. "I liked it."

"Ta - bella."

I wrap my arms around him. "Sleep with me tonight." I whisper to him.

"I can't do that, your mom -"

"Will never know. It's our little secret." I say softly, pulling him towards the bed.

Kohen sighs. "You're trouble, you know that?" He says as I lay down.

"Please." I say in a seductive tone.

Kohen takes a deep breath and gets in bed beside me. He wraps his arms around me and places a soft kiss on my neck.

"Sleep bella. You did good tonight." He whispers.

I did say he was going to sleep in my bed tonight, didn't I?

~♡~