~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎~

TARA

I couldn't forget his touch, his taste. The forbidden desire burned within me, refusing to be extinguished. As the night wore on, my mind wrestled with conflicting thoughts, my heart torn between right and wrong.

With each passing minute, I grew more restless. I couldn't bear the thought of lying alone in my bed, consumed by my own thoughts.

Quietly, I slipped out of my room, my footsteps barely audible on the carpeted hallway. My heart raced as I approached Kohen's door, my hand trembling as I turned the doorknob. The room was dimly lit, the moon casting a gentle glow through the window.

My eyes focused on the bed, where my mother lay beside Kohen, their bodies intertwined in slumber. A pang of jealousy shot through me, but it was quickly overshadowed by a reckless determination. I couldn't let the night slip away without one last act of defiance.

Moving with cautious steps, I approached the bed. I pulled the blanket off of his body slowly so I wouldn't startle him. He's just wearing boxers, and everything else is exposed.

I bite my bottom lip as I lean down. I placed my hand on his groin and stroked his cock. Kohen stirred, but he didn't wake up.

I want to take it out so bad, but I restraint myself. I keep stroking him as his length grows. My mouth is watering and I slipped my free hand into my panties.

I breathed softly as I rubbed my clit. All I could imagine was him and what he did to me earlier. I want him in my bed, not hers. I want to be the one he's touching and kissing.

If that makes me selfish, then so be it. It's my turn now to get what I want.

I slid my fingers out of my panties and I slowly take Kohen's cock into my hands.

Holy fucking shit he's huge.

I've never done this before, but he doesn't need to know that. I can't help but drool at it. Kohen stirs again, but he's still not awake.

I lick my lips and then slowly bring my face closer to his manhood. I don't waste any time. I want to taste him. He got to have his fun with me earlier it's only fair that I get my payback.

I make sure my tongue is nice and moist before slowly sliding it from the bottom to the head of his dick. I hear a soft gasp and look up to notice Kohen staring at me with wide eyes.

My mother is asleep next to him, but truthfully, I don't care.
He doesn't signal me to stop. I think he is in utter shock right now. I circle my tongue over the head of his cock before taking just the tip into my mouth. Kohen leans his head back, and his hand grips the bedsheets.

He's enjoying this.

"Tara, what are you doing?" He whispers softly to me, but I don't answer.

I don't know where I got this confidence from. Maybe it's my anger, or maybe it's my growing lust for Kohen. The one thing holding me back is that he's married to my mother, but why should I sacrifice anything for her when she never did the same for me?

My mother stirs and turns her back to us without waking up. I don't stop. I want to see how far I can go. God, I hope I am doing this right. I lower my head, further taking him deeper into my mouth. He's stretching my mouth so much right now.

Kohen let's out a soft groan, and I lift my head, then lower it once more. By his reaction, I'm doing good. Fuck I'm so turned on right now. I don't care about anything just me and him. I do this again and eventually pick up a rhythm to this and use my hands to help me.

Kohen is almost shaking.

"Tara s-s-st~"

I swirl my tongue round his cock again before taking him into my mouth once more. His eyes roll back, but I continue. I pull my mouth away and lick my way down to his nuts. I don't hesitate, and take them into my mouth and suck them while using my other hand to stroke him.

Saliva in dripping from my mouth and I make my way back to his cock. I can taste his precum.

Kohen pushes me away and fixes himself and then I know I fucked up. He got up carefully and grabbed my arm before marching out of the room with me.

He marches me down the hallway with a tight grip around my arm and only releases me once we're in my room. Kohen shuts my door and locks it before turning to me.

"What the hell were you thinking, Tara?" He asks angrily, but he makes sure to keep his voice down.

I get closer to him and wrap my arms around his neck, almost kissing him. "I'm tired of waiting." I whisper seductively.

Kohen gulps. "You almost get us caught."

I took his hand and guided it slowly under the fabric of my panties. "Do you see how wet you make me? My pussy is soaked and begging for you."

I'm shooting my mouth off right now but it's true. My whole body feels like it's on fire, and only he can put it out.

I can hear Kohen's breathing as our bodies are pressed together a his fingers find their way to my wet entrance.

"Tara.." He says softly.

"I don't care if you're my stepdad. I want you so bad that my body hurts." I beg seductively.

Kohen gulps as he slides the tip of his middle finger inside me. I let out a soft moan and slowly moved my hips in circular motions.

"Please, Kohen. Fuck me. I don't know how much more I can." I whisper.

"You did a bad thing, bella." He says in a low lustful voice and thrust his finger deeper inside me.

"Then punish me if you have to. Please. I need you." My voice is strained, and I think I'm on the verge of tears from the built-up tension. I need a release. I need him to give me that release.

"You want me to punish you." Kohen says in a low voice. He's not asking. His voice is smooth and deep like something else has taken over him. "Do you know what you're asking me to do?"

I gulp and nod repeatedly. "Yes."

Kohen looked down at me and grabbed my neck firmly before he kissed me. "Is this what you want, bella?" He says with a smirk.

Yes. I want this.

"Yes." I answer.

Kohen gives me a devilish grin before kissing me roughly. I moan into his mouth as his tongue dances with mine. He pulls back slowly with his grip tightening on my neck a bit more.

"I'm going to punish you, bella. All. Night. Long."

~♡~

Horny fuckers🤣 yes I'm talking about you