~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝑜𝓃𝑒~

TARA

Kohen's grip on my neck is tight, but enough for me to breathe.

"Give me a safe word..." He whispered seductively as his lips brushed against my ear. "I'm going to need a safe word from you."

I bite my lip as he nibbles on my ear. "I.. vanilla..."

Kohen chuckles. He knows why I picked that word. A little reminder of our kitchen snack time affair.

"You shouldn't have done that." Kohen mumbles. "You could've gotten us caught."

"I know. I'm sorry." I whisper.

He lifts my shirt over my head, taking it off and throwing it to the side. Before I can do anything, he presses his lips against mine.

This is all I've wanted. Kohen and me.

We moved to the bed as we kissed hungrily. His hands roamed over my body, gripping me in all the right places. He pressed me down on the bed and slowly broke the kiss..

He places a kiss on my exposed neck and then uses his teeth to bite on my skin. "Are you on birth control?" He whispered seductively.

"Just started, and I have the plan b." I answer while biting my lip.

Kohen smirks down at me. "Good."

He slowly moved his lips down my body, taking my nipple into his mouth. My body was on fire. His body pressing on mine felt magical. Kohen moved his hand between my legs and slipped his hand into my panties.

He moved his mouth up to my neck, kissing and sucking my skin.

"God I want to fuck you so bad." He whispered into my ear as he massaged my clit.

It's what I want to.

"Please." I moan softly. "Fuck me."

I watch him as he takes his boxers off, and he grabs my hips gripping onto my panties.

"Please take it off." I beg.

Kohen chuckles and grins down at me as he positions himself between my legs. "No, bella. I'm going to punish you for that little stunt you pulled."

I groan in frustration as he strokes himself. Kohen pulls my panties to the side and used his thump to rub my clit.

"Fuck your pussy looks so good." He whispers seductively. "I'm going to ruin it."

That made my stomach twist, but in a good way. I bite my bottom as Kohen climbed on top of me. I didn't hesitate. I just pulled him down and kissed him hungrily.

We moaned into each other's mouth but he still had one hand around his cock.

I know it's wrong, but it feels so good. Kohen makes me feel so good. He's married to my mother, yet here he is in my bed between my legs. My stepdad is going to be my first. I know I should probably tell him that, but right now, I just need him.

"Are you ready?" He whispered.

"Yes." I answered quickly.

I want to feel him inside me. All the romance I write about, but I want to feel it myself.

Kohen slowly eased into me, causing the both of us to let a gasp. I grip onto his biceps tightly, trying to swallow the pain. God, my hole is being stretched. I feel like I'm going to break.

"Oh, this is only my half size." Kohen smirks, sensing my pain. "Are you ready for the rest?" He asks seductively.

I sink my teeth into my bottom lip while nodding repeatedly.

He grins and pushes himself inside me completely. I let out a moan as I leaned my head back, feeling him filling me completely.

Kohen moans as he grips my hips.

It hurts so good ~

My mind is fuzzy as he begins to move his hips thrusting in and out of me. I try to keep my moans down so I don't wake my mom, but god..

Kohen places one hand around my neck firmly and leaned down to kiss me. I kissed him back passionately. He pulls away from the kiss and softly bites my bottom lip.

"Your pussy feels so warm and tight around me." He says breathless.

I can't talk right now. Just moans. I grip onto the bedsheets as he pulls his body back up. He begins to thrust deeper, pushing into me as deep as he can.

I whimper and moan, barely able to contain myself.

He leaned down again and began kissing my neck, "Keep moaning like that. It turns me on... ~" He whispered as he moved faster, and he kept kissing, biting, and licking my neck.

He lets out a small moan with me as I wrap my arms around him. The pain is just pleasure now. Pure pleasure.

"Oh, baby... I love hearing you moan for me..." He kept moving fast, keeping my wrapped around him.

"Don't stop... You.. it... it feels so good." I moan.

"Oh God, you're so tight..." He bit his lower lip and smiled down at me seductively.

He pulled his body back up completely and used one hand to grip my leg so it's on him and over his shoulder. Kohen smirked down at me because from this position, he reached deeper.

He uses his free hand to rub my clit as me thrust fast and hard.

God, I wish he'd take off my panties, but as long as he's inside me, I don't care.

"Harder... please.. fuck me harder.." I beg.

"Fuck you're taking my cock so good." Kohen moans and picks up the pace fucking me harder.

I can feel him hitting my cervix repeatedly, and it feels amazing. His fingers never leave my clit giving it equal attention.

My body begins to tremble and I know I'm about to cum but then to my surprise Kohen stops.

"No. Don't stop." I pout.

He smirked and leaned down to whisper into my ear. "That's your punishment... I'm going to take you to the edge of pleasure and deny you that finish until I'm satisfied with your begging."

My heart sank. "Please..."

"I warned you... men like me break girls like you." He said in a lustful tone and lifted his body off of me again to continue.

What have I done?

~♡~