~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~

TARA

Kohen leaned in, his lips meeting mine. I gripped his hair from the back, pulling him closer and closer. His hands traveled over my body, sending shivers down my spine with each touch.

My heart raced with anticipation as his lips trailed down my neck, leaving a trail of fire in their wake.

"Kohen~" I moan.

His hand trailed up my shirt and cupped my breast.

"No bra bella?" He said seductively with a smirk.

"I didn't.. i..."

Kohen turned his head to my bowl of ice cream and pulled it closer. "No reason this should go to waste." He says.

"You want my ice cream?" I asked a bit confused.

"Yes."

I couldn't help but let out a soft gasp as he lifted my top, revealing my skin to the cool air of the kitchen.

My senses were electrified as he placed a spoon of ice cream on one of my nipples, the coldness contrasting with the warmth of his breath.

"Oh sh~" I moaned.

A jolt of pleasure shot through me as he leaned in, his mouth capturing the sweetness and the coolness, his tongue swirling around it, and then sucking it.

"Mmm~" He moans.

Every touch, every kiss, sent waves of desire coursing through my veins.

"Lay back." He says to me, and I do just that.

I body is craving his touch. It aches for him. It aches so badly that it damn near hurts.

He slowly begins to pull my panties down, but I have no idea what he's planning for me. My imagination is running away with me. He then lifts my shirt over my head, but he doesn't take it off. He has it in a way so my arms are raised comfortably above my head, but I can't move them.

"I can't touch you." I say while looking up at him.

Kohen moves from between my legs, coming to my side. He leans down and kisses me with a full-on tongue. He pulls away slowly, but a string of saliva hangs between us. He brings his lips to my ear and nibbles it softly. I moan softly, but my stomach does a flip..

"That's the point." He whispers into my ear while caressing my cheek.

He grins down at me before moving between my legs around. My breathing is shallow, and I glance up at the ceiling. I'm so turned on right now.

"Fuck." I hear Kohen mumble as he looks down at me.

I feel exposed. I want to cover my body with my hands, but I can't. I guess he thought ahead.

"S-stop staring." I mumble.

"No." He answers.

He can see everything....

I gasp when I feel Kohen placing the vanilla ice cream down the middle of my torso. Fuck it's cold. It's not solid, but it's soft enough for him to spread. It's not messy at all. Just a line of ice cream down the middle between my breast to my lower belly.

"Mmmm." He says with his voice full of lust as he licks his lips.

Before I can say anything, he leans down, and I can feel his cool tongue slowly licking the ice cream off my body. I let out a soft moan and closed my eyes.

Oh my god.

This feels so damn good.

He licks all the way to my neck and nibbles it softly. My breathing quickened, and he leaned over to get the whip cream.

"I'm never eating ice cream normally again." He says, but he quickly takes the cap off the can and squeezes some whip cream on my nipple.

Kohen quickly takes my nipple into his mouth sucking the whipped cream. He swirls his tongue around it and sucks.

He finally pulls away from me, but he grabs my shirt and fully takes it off me. Kohen pulls me up and wraps his arms around me tightly.

"Let me make you cum bella." He says to me, but all I can do is nod.

Kohen grins before he pulls me to the edge of the counter

"Relax, I'm going to make you feel really good." He says to me.

He rubs his middle finger between my folds, and I lean my head back. Kohen crashes his lips into mine, kissing me passionately as he slips his finger inside me. I moan into his mouth, but don't stop the kiss.

His lips feel good. The taste of ice cream still lingers on his tongue, but it's not long before he slips another finger inside me. Kohen pulls his lips away from mine while moving his fingers.

God, it feels so different when someone else does it.

"You don't know how long I've wanted this." He whispers into my ear.

The heat is rising to my cheeks. I can help the moans and whimpers that escape my lips. I can feel him rubbing my sweet spot, and it's giving me crazy. I can help but arch my back towards him.

His fingers are stretching my insides. I wrapped one arm around him and buried my face into his shoulder. I don't want to moan too loud, but holy shit.

"Fuck right there~" I moan.

"Fuck.. keep moaning baby I love it." He groans and begins to move his fingers faster.

My body is trembling with pleasure. I just can't believe believe this is happening right now. My stepdad is fingering me in his kitchen.

I didn't even realize my nails were digging into his skin.

He groans from the pain, and once I realize I stop.

"No. Keep doing it." He insists.

I don't know how much more my body can take. I'm so close.. so fucking close. Kohen seems to sense that and thrust and moves his fingers inside me faster and deeper.

My body is trembling as I whimper and moan. "Kohen~"

"That's it, bella cum for me." He says seductively.

I arch my back once more as my eyes roll back. Kohen kneels down and sucks my clit while fingering me. I place my feet on his shoulders and grip his hair.

Fuuuuuuck

My body couldn't hold back anymore as I began trembling from my orgasm but Kohen didn't stop, and what happened to me next was immortally embarrassing.

I squirted in his face.

In his fucking face!

He finally stopped, but I couldn't look at his face. I breathed heavily, waiting for the aftershock to calm down. I am so fucking embarrassed.

"Holy shit that was -"

I quickly got off the counter and grabbed my clothes before he could finish his sentence. I quickly ran out of the kitchen, clutching my clothes to my chest.

Everything was good until my body betrayed me.

"Tara, wait!" Kohen called out, but I ran up the steps as fast as I could.

~♡~