23. A Threat 🚪

(Lily's Pov)
I've been tossing and turning for 20 minutes. Todays one of those nights my anxiety takes over.

The shag with Draco was incredible. It wasn't even a shag, he just used his mouth.

And god I felt good.

But that's not what's on my mind.
Lucas is what's on my mind.

He punched me, threw me, slapped me.

I know I keep repeating that, but it's what happened.

Im in shock.

I don't know what to do. In his mind we're dating. In mine we're far from that.

Im scared to be alone with him. And I'm scared he's gonna hurt me again.

The thought of that is what's keeping me awake. I sat up, and looked at Draco.

He was fast asleep.

My anxiety pills are in my dorm. And when I don't have my anxiety pills I'm with Lucas.

Lucas holds me until I fall asleep.
But obviously that's not the case anymore.

I felt my throat itch, and I bit my lip. I can't cry again, I've bothered Draco enough.

I stopped myself from crying, and lied back down. How was I gonna get over this?

I tossed around for another 30 minutes, and felt really irritated.

I'm so sorry Draco.

I tapped his shoulder, and he moved around.
"Draco?" I whispered.

He was still asleep.

"Draco?" I whispered again.
I shook him around, and his eyes opened.

"What's wrong? Why are you sitting?"
"I can't sleep." I said.

He yawned, and sat up.
"What's going on?" He asked.

"I'm really anxious." I said.
"How do I help you?" He asked.

"I really hate to ask this. But I promise I'll never come back to your dorm. I hate that I've been bothering you all day." I said.

"Don't say that, you haven't been bothering me. What do you need?" He asked.

"I know comfort isn't your thing. And I've been forcing you into it. But can you um, hold me? Just as I try to sleep. It helps me calm down when I'm anxious." I said.

"Not a problem." He said.

"Really?" I asked.
"Yeah. I'll hold you." He said.

We lied back down, and he pulled me into his chest. I rested my head on him, and he gently rubbed my back.

I held him tighter, and sniffled.

"In this moment nothings hurting you. It's just you and me, you're safe. Have a good sleep Lily, tomorrows a new day."

(Draco's Pov)
The next day
Yesterday was difficult. Lily struggled to sleep, but I held her close.

I woke up for classes, and Lily was still sound asleep. She looked so at peace.

I didn't wanna wake her, but I didn't want her to oversleep.

"Lily." I said shaking her.
She opened her eyes quickly.

Wow Lily's a light sleeper.

"Classes start in 30 minutes, you should wake up." I said.

"Okay." She said.