My legs wrap around his tapered waist and I can feel the muscle under my thighs as my skirt rides halfway up my hips. I sit tall in his arms with my back against the cold wall, leaning my head back and shivering when I feel the cool wall touch the sliver of my back bared by this top.

Farris' chest heaves with every breath he takes, and he just looks at me, pressed as closely to me as he can be. His strong hands flex around my thighs and I press my lips together.

"Now what?" He asks and I can see that he wants this as much as I do, but he wants me to say it.

I gulp and slowly look up from his chest to his eyes. "I want to touch you," I slide my hand from around his neck to his chest. "And I want you to touch me. It's all I can think about."

His eyes widen, obviously not expecting me to say so much if anything at all. "Yeah?" He asks and I nod. "What else do you want?" I look at him, narrowing my eyes that dart all over his face as I try to read him.

"You like that, don't you? Hearing what I want you to do to me," I whisper, leaning in close to the side of his face. When I pull back to look at him, his eyes are blazing and his jaw is clenched.

"Reed. Hearing what you want me to do to you is quite possibly the hottest thing I've ever heard."

I grind my hips down, using his chest as leverage to push my upper body further away from his, wanting him to look at me like he did before when we were interrupted. "You're hard as a rock, babe. Let's take this over there," I jerk my head toward the perfectly made bed but all Farris does is shake his head slowly.

Tilting my head to the side I smirk, having fun with this back-and-forth game we're playing. Like we're free to be two different people in the safety and privacy of this unfamiliar room. "Then what?" I ask but Farris is already lowering me, placing my feet gently on the floor. Instead of asking again when he doesn't answer my question, I sit back and wait to see.

"As much as I love this," He says, rubbing the material of my skirt between his thumb and index finger. "I want it off." He finds the zipper and clasp on the side, slowly dragging it down. His fingers hook into the waistband and mine join them, helping him shimmy the skirt down. It reaches my thighs and would slip right off if he let it, but he doesn't, dragging it out with his lips so close to the skin of my legs.

"So fucking gorgeous," He says, looking up at me. "I've been wanting this for so long. Wanting you."

I raise an eyebrow, putting a hand on his shoulder to keep myself steady while he kneels between my legs. "Imagine how I feel."

"Just because I couldn't accept it doesn't mean I didn't want you."

"Sure."

"Do you want me to get you off or not?" He asks, fingering the edge of my underwear over my hips. His touch is so gentle yet so rough at the same time, the calluses scratching my soft skin delightfully. 

"Yes," I mutter.

"Do you want my mouth or hands?" He asks and my eyes widen. His question jolts me into the present, and I become more aware rather than how I've been floating above like an omnipresent outsider.

"Uh, hands?"

"You don't sound sure."

"I'm sure. Hands. Not...that yet."

"Not what?" He smirks. I push his shoulders and he lets himself be pushed before bouncing back to put his chin on my thigh, looking up at me. The position is so intimate, his face so close to the juncture of my thighs, but his breathing is even and slow and I find myself relaxing.

His hand slowly slides around to the back of my thigh, hiking it up and opening my legs by putting one over his shoulder. His face is close but not close enough to touch and our eyes are locked. "Alright?" He asks and I nod quickly, wanting him to hurry up and touch me. His slow touches are torturous, like his fingers are absentmindedly dancing over my skin.

"Please," I beg and he takes that as his cue to briefly look down, using his thumb to brush aside the lace of my underwear and take a look at me as I'm bared to him.

"Take that off," He demands, nodding his head up to my top and I nod in acquiescence, hands flying to the hem to get it off, his attention to the fabric drawing overwhelming heat to my entire body. His thumb strokes slowly over my entrance, collecting my arousal and spreading it around for a smoother slide. I'm plenty turned on and he notices, smirking up at me.

My breathing grows steadily more uneven as his fingers work me up, his thumb now drawing tight circles around my clit. Another finger teases at my entrance, sliding inside of me easily but he teases me by not going past his second knuckle and taking his finger almost all of the way out before pushing it back in.

"Be patient, Buttercup," He soothes as I moan quietly.

"I can't, I'm gonna..." I gasp, grabbing at his hair as my entire body tightens in anticipation, silently begging him not to stop or change a thing. He doesn't, somehow carrying me across the finish line with his teasing ministrations, continuing until I'm too sensitive and shying away from his touch.

My almost bare chest is heaving and his eyes are constantly drawn to my breasts, almost spilling out of the black lace cups. The second his thumb stops the circular movements, my body slumps and he stands to support me with a knee between mine and both hands against the wall under my arms.

He gently kisses my lips and on his retreat, I can't help but follow him for more. "Mhmm. Let's get you dressed so I can get you back home," He says, removing an arm to reach for my shirt on the floor behind him but I stop him.

"What about you?" I ask.

"What about me?"

"I wanted to..." I gesture toward his hard length, visible through his pants. He sighs and shakes his head.

"As much as I would love that, I would like to get you back to the room first. If you still have any energy after that, we'll see about you..."

I mime giving a blowjob, receiving the laugh that I so badly wanted from him. He passes me my top but I don't reach to take it. Groaning, his head falls onto my shoulder and I can't fight the smile. Hands gripping my biceps, Farris stays stock still and I can't help the laughter that comes out of me at his unwanted, sudden self-control.

"Just..." I sigh, grabbing his hands and cupping my breasts with them. His eyes widen but otherwise, he looks relaxed like this. "Do whatever you want, they're very fun."

"I'm sure they are, but if I did that, you couldn't leave this room."

"Why not?" I question playfully, biting my lip to stop my laughter when his eyes light up as he starts to massage my chest, quite literally doing whatever comes to mind.

"Because I wouldn't let anybody see you after that." My eyes narrow and widen when I understand what he means. Looking down between us, I see him still hard and me with my chest perked up thanks to my arched back against the wall, displaying myself for him purposely. "God, you get off on driving me crazy don't you?" He asks and I simply nod.

He gives what feels like a warning squeeze, dangerously close to my nipples and uncomfortably close to feeling like pleasure more than pain, but he lets go and the feeling washes away.

We're staring at each other, the only sound in the dark room is our uneven breathing and the faint sounds of the still-continuing party downstairs. Farris pushes my shirt back into me and I take it this time. "Shirt on."

"Yes, sir." I salute him before pulling it on over my head. He reaches into his pants to adjust himself so that his erection is less noticeable and I can't help but watch, fascinated.

"Later," He says and it sounds like a promise. My mouth waters at the thought and he leads me downstairs and through the crowd, into the night air where every moment spent with him feels like the start of something lasting.