[Ch 12]+(Mythical Creatures Don't Exist+Potential Couple?)

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Hunter: Yeah the Omega's are fighting over Nile, you got to be careful too since your a yellow rank I don't want you to be forced match

"You're worried about me?", Isaac teasingly said.

Hunter on the other call is blushing and scolded Isaac who is laughing.

And from the side Nile watched the interaction between Isaac and Hunter.

'Ho? This is interesting', Nile smile as he can see a potential couple between Isaac and Hunter.

[3 Days Later]

Everyone was in the large stadium where they were going to battle their Mech.

[Tech Suit]

"Hey Isaac look it's Hunter over there", Nile said and pointed at the side of the stadium along with the other Omega's who are being guarded by 20 robotic guards

Isaac looked and saw Hunter who was looking right back at him.

With Hunter...

'Is Isaac looking at me?', Hunter thought about Isaac.

Isaac smiled and it made Hunter have a sudden heart skip these days.

He was confused and blush at Isaac's sweet smile and his feelings for Nile are fading and thinking of Nile as a friend in the end.

Hunter from before noticed that Nile has no interest in him but Isaac was the one who was interested in him.

And saw Nile giving a thumbs up at him which Isaac didn't see Nile's gesture.

'Did Nile know about it?', Hunter thought and Nile seems cool with the entire thing.

Hunter likes Isaac now and Nile is supporting him.

And Hunter guess that live is not about pheromones.

Nile is an oddball.

Alpha shouldn't show too many emotions to show their dominance.

Back with Nile, Isaac, and. Emeric...

Emeric came a little late and apologized to Nile and Isaac.

But they didn't blame him for being late and accepted Emeric's apology.

Every Alpha sat on their side away from the Omega's as they are going to watch on who the two Alpha's will be fighting each other with their mech.

Nile looked around and there were 180 Alpha's along with him and the Omega's were 278 from the other side.

He was sweating knowing that Omega's are looking at him except for Hunter.

Clay is floating in the air around Nile, Isaac, and Emeric.

Emeric doesn't know Clay's existence yet.

The entire battle started and many were talking about the battle.

And the teachers were watching the whole battle and Maisha was on the sidelines.

As a nurse she has to be always on the sidelines for the students who might end up injuring themselves.

Back with Hunter...

He is annoyed right now as Derick is looking at him.

Hunter has connections with Derick as he was his previous fiance that arranged marriage but Derick belongs to Laverna.

Laverna is now Derick's fiance and Hunter didn't care about Derick since he doesn't love Derick.

Then Laverna is glaring at him.

He didn't do anything and his sister is nothing more than a spoiled princess.

Both Varon and Gartion are enemies.

To be precise, Varon cut off his connection with the Gartion Family and the family is slightly wealthy since they no longer have the support of the Varon Family.

Back with the Alpha's...

Isaac doesn't like Derick as he saw his eyes were looking at Hunter.

He doesn't know what these feelings are but they were coming out of him.

Isaac doesn't like Derick at all
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]