Chapter 1

okay, so i think it's going to be a long story, prepare yourself for a long ass ride. Buckle your seatbelts and read well. It'll be cut in parts i think, i'm still not sure haha.

Get ready to curse a lot, and open your mind as well, trust the process hehe

Jisung and Minho met in high school.

During their first year, Minho was the first one to interact with Jisung, in the first week.

"Oh, hey" Minho said, smiling awkwardly at Jisung as they waited for their class

"Hello" Jisung responded, smiling "I'm Jisung" He said, his demeanor screaming anxiety.

"Minho" He introduced himself, before pointing at the latter's shirt "You listen to Red Hot Chili Peppers?" He asked

Minho has been eyeing his shirt for quite some time already. He liked their music, but was scared to start a conversation with a superficial teen that wore a band's shirt without significance. But if Jisung did like the band, maybe Minho could have a friend.

"Oh my god" Jisung put his hand on his mouth, in shock "You know them?" He asked excitedly, making Minho chuckle from his reaction.

"I love them!" Minho smiled, happy to see someone like him.

"What's your fav song?" Jisung asked, his smile reaching his eyes in such an endearing manner

"Goodbye Angels" Minho responded, almost instantly "It's such an amazing song" He insisted

"Man, you have amazing taste" He responded chuckling "I've learnt it with my guitar" He stated proudly, showing off a tiny bit.

"Wow, really?" He responded with a smile, impressed "You should show me, some time" He asked

Just like that, they became friends.

As they shared a few classes, they tended to sit beside each other, and started inviting each other to lunch. They started slowly getting to know each other and started to get along well. 

"You chose pudding over cheesecake??" Jisung asked, judging his friend harshly as he narrowed his eyes at him. Minho chuckled at his expression.

"Well, pudding is definitely better" He answered, shuffling Jisung's hair to annoy him.

"You have no taste buds, my friend" Jisung nagged, as he huffed. Minho simply gave him a little nudge.

Their bickering was constant. It was easy when Jisung was such an annoying guy, even if Minho loved it so much. They would never get angry at each other, they simply started getting really playful.

At school, they were seen as the nerds. Minho got a huge liking for video games, and Jisung was passionate about music, making them the most random people at their school. Their common passion was anime, and they binge watched a few of them together when they realized they shared it.

Also, their looks screamed pre-teens, puberty had done no mercy to none of them, and they were right in there. The two of them had glasses, and even if it actually cute, the fashion trend didn't like it. They also weren't fond of doing their hair pretty, and loved their stupid band shirts and ridiculous clothing. They were themselves, but that wasn't really liked by everyone at their school.

None of the two were particularly sad for having no status at school. They were always hanging around each other and that was enough for the two of them. They weren't bullied neither, even if they weren't sure of why. They would have been a perfect target for some low-self-esteemed teenager but none of them tried to annoy them.

They also weren't affected by not being friends with the prettiest people at school, especially because the two of them shared a similar secret.

Jisung had a huge crush on Minho, and Minho had a huge crush on Jisung.