It's My Cabin, Jungkook

Start from the beginning

Biting on his delicate skin roughly i didn't waste any time further a yelp left from his lip.

I gripped his waist while sucking off his skin roughly. A loud whimpers and yelps escape from his lips and directly made there way to my ears.

I grew more impatient and lift him up, slamming his back against the wall i sucked on his sweetspot roughly.

"A-ah j-J-jungk-ook i-i ah please."
Soft moans and loud grunts were all i could hear. He just encourage me more.

Sucking all over his neck i made my way to his jaw. Leaving open mouth kisses all over his jaw.

In the same rhythm with my lips he moved his face from left to right. Giving me enough access to devour him like a kitten.

Gripping his ass i gave it a tightest squeeze. A small scream left from his mouth .

Walking towards his office table i lay him down there. His messy hairs, parted lips, heavy breathings and marked neck.

He looked like a beautiful mess, only mine to see in such a wrecked condition.

Third person pov
[A/n]

As the muscular elder gently lay down the petite ethereal younger on the table. The beautiful gasps left from his lip.

Leaning down Jungkook kissed Taehyung messily which he returned with the same passion.

His hands desperately ran through Jungkook hairs while Jungkook didn't hesitate in roaming his hands all over the younger male body.

They both were a mess, a beautiful hot mess. Their kiss was rough, passionate and messy.

Feeling the lack of oxygen Taehyung pulled apart while his body arched beautiful.

Desperately gasping for air the Younger closed his eyes. His chest unevenly move up and down.

He didn't know that he was badly tempting the elder to do things to him. Slowly opening his eyes he saw an intense gaze of elder on him.

"I-its my cabin, J-Jungkook."
He let out his words in a shaky whisper.

Jungkook grabbed his waist and connects their foreheads while his eyes deadly stares into the blue orbs.

"Looks like i care, darling?"

His corner of Pierced lips slightly lift up turning into a smirk. While his free hand unbutton Taehyung shirt.

Younger male widen his eyes, trying to stop the elder cause if someone enter without knocking then it's not gonna be good for them.

Before he could say something a loud moan escaped from his lips. His legs squirm together.

He felt a harsh sucking and biting on his left bud while right one was getting pulled and twisted.

Fuck, it pleasure him to the core, a chill ran down his spine. Grabbing soft hairs of the elder the younger tried to bite his tongue.

But it didn't looks like it was working, the warm tongue of elder which swirled around his bud and rough sucking was making him moan senselessly.