plan to reveal

Previous summary-

Both Taekook was happily sleeping while cuddling but Jungkook got up as soon as he got up someone entered the room. Who was he/she? Get the answer below

Story continuation-

Jungkook pov
In bedroom

"What are you doing here?" I asked in lowkey whisper to my Namjoon hyung who was standing there all stunned by seeing me and Taehyung cuddling.

"I was just-" he stared to speak loudly but i hushed him down by keeping my finger on my lips indicating to shut up.

"Don't be so loud, my baby is sleeping" i whispered while pointing towards sleeping Tae-shii. Who was just looking like a fluffy teddy bear

"Oh am sorry" he apologized to which i smiled and nodded.

"So what bring you here?" I spoke to which he sighed and said "just you both get downstairs soon. We all need to talk" after saying this he left the room after slowly closing the door.

It must be something serious, i guess otherwise he will never react like this. I looked towards Tae whom i don't wanted to disturb but i need to wake him up.

I sighed deeply and slowly caress his hairs and softly spoke "tae, get up. We need to go downstairs" i saw him snuggling into duvet more.

"Just five more minutes, baby" he spoke while still being half asleep. But what he called me just left butterflies in my stomach.

"Be fast, not even 1 more minute extra after completion of 5 minutes, got it?" I spoke while getting off the bed to which he hummed and turned to another side.

AFTER 5 MINUTES-

I was about to wake up Tae but suddenly someone again aggressively burst inside the room and he was none other than Jin Hyung.

"YAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, TAEHYUNG. GET UP WE NEED TO TALK STOP SLEEPING LIKE A BIG, YOU LITTLE SHIT" he shouted to loud to which Tae jolt and sat up in bed.

"Uh huh? Hyung, i am awake " he spoke cutely to which i chuckled and Jin hyung huffed

"GET DOWNSTAIRS SOON YOU TWO, DORKS. OTHERWISE NO DINNER" he shouted and left the room.

"How was your sleep?" I asked him and he yawned "it was good, you say" he spoke in his deep husky voice for which i was surely whipped.

"Mine was good too, tae. Now, let's go downstairs come" i spoke while seeing him getting down from bed and walking towards my direction.

I looked towards his face and he stood so closer to me. I intensely stare in his eyes.

He cupped my face and slowly kissed my forehead to which i smiled "now let's go" he spoke while smiling and leaving my face.

I obediently nodded and we both went downstairs seeing our hyungs sitting.
"Here comes the two lovers" Jimin hyung sarcastically said and we both successfully ignored him.

All the seven boys pov
In living room
At couch

We all were sitting with full concentration and focus. There is surely something big for us.

Jin- "guys, we all need to help Taehyung actually"

Tae- "help me? Why?"

J-Hope- "tae, only we know that you are 2nd most powerful mafia leader. We should announce it soon to avoid any future circumstances"

Jk- "what if we don't reveal? Will it be troublesome? How?"

Nam- "guys, if we revealed about Tae being dead heart then we have some benefits."

Yoongi- "and what are they?"

Nam- "we can merge both the group activities and can be more stronger and another groups won't be like our enemies any longer"

Jimin- "why you think that they won't be our enemies for longer?"

Jin- "yes, babe. Why did you said that? I don't think so that they will stop hating on us..!"

Jk- "let hyung speak, listen to him carefully he is intelligent "

Y/N- "i guess, Namjoon hyung is right. It will be helpful if we reveal about Tae identity"

Nam- "let me tell you that why won't another group hate on us.
Point number 1- some groups don't like "Your knight gang" and some don't like "dark devils" after seeing the two most powerful gang United together they won't step on us.

Point number 2- the group that like us and in our support will get introduced to eachother and it might bring friendly vibe in underground world"

Tae- "this idea is kinda valid. But they can backbite us, can't they?"

Nam- "do you think i will spare them? I will keep eye on their every work if they get to know eachother cause no-one is trustworthy in this business"

Jk- "it means, you have made up your mind? We need to reveal about tae?"

Nam- "yes"

Y/N- "i wish nothing bad happens anymore"

Jimin- "nothing bad will happen, if someone try to hurt my soulmate i will dig them 6ft. under without thinking twice"

Yoongi- "oh soulmate lover boy, calm down. We are here to protect tae and all of us too"

Jimin- "whatever"

Jhope- "stop fighting you both. Focus on work not on rubbish"

Jin- "yes, Jhope is right. These two old couples has been giving me headache. I will beat you both with my pink slippers."

Jk- "anyhow lets reveal tae identity soon and be the most powerful."

All the boys except Jk- "yes"

"Wait and watch" Taehyung smirked

____________________________
What will happen afterwards? To know, stay tune

[Thank you for 1.07k views on my very first story. I really appreciate it, keep voting and loving like this. Thank you]