happy

Previous summary -
"I am falling for you, tae"

Continuation-

Taehyung pov
In bedroom

I saw how we reached to Mansion but i wasn't in a mood to walk on my own. I wanted to see what will Jungkook-shii do if i stay asleep, will he wake me up or not?

I closed my eyes acting asleep soon i heard a voice of door opening i knew who he was so i didn't react.

Soon, i felt like my body is in a strong hold of arms and i didn't feel ground under my legs, i understood that i am in arms of Mr. JJK. I smiled internally

Soon, i heard some more muffles, might be another hyungs then soon only thing i heard was footsteps of one person who was carrying me.

After a minute, a door opening sound came across my ears maybe we are in bedroom for sure. He kept me in a warm yet fluffy comforting place, surely his bed.

Soon i felt the another side of bed sinking down, i understood that he sat beside me or might have lay down, i didn't make the things complicated by moving or reacting to his actions.

Soon, i felt the pair of strong arms wrapping Around my body and pulling me closer, oh so my baby Jungkook-shii wanted cuddles, hmm interesting.

I calmly relaxed myself in the warmth of his arms, it felt like peace in a heaven. After many years i got this feeling from someone apart my parents and Soulmate.

Oh god who will tell him that how tightly i wanna hug him and sleep but i cannot act like that, he might catch the truth of me being awake.

Soon i heard him speaking "i am falling for you, tae" Hearing this i felt a sparkles lightening inside my body. A shiver ran down my spine

I unknowingly felt like a happiest person alive, the feelings are mutual what can be more better than this? My love, loves me back.

I controlled my tears of happiness that was ready to run outta my eyes to cheeks, i just wanted to let him know that i love him too but it isn't the right time.

I cannot let my first love and proposal be so normal, i will surely wait for him to say or i will say it but in the most memorable way.

I took a courage and encouraged myself and my guts enough to wrap my hands slowly around his torso. I slowly moved my head from his bicep to his chest.

I lay down there in the most comfortable way hearing to his calming heartbeat that was just soothing my soul.

Slowly-slowly, unknowingly i fell for him too thinking this soon i fell asleep.

Jungkook pov
In bedroom

I woke up after hours maybe as this was the bestest sleep that i could ever get.

Soon i felt the weight on my body i looked down just to see my beautiful love sleeping deeply while hugging me like Koala .

He is the first person i wanna see when i wake up and the last person i wanna see when i close my eyes to sleep.

He is the calmness to my heart, soothing one to my soul, love of my feelings and most important one for my needs.

He is my needs
He is my desire
He is my love
He is my heart
He is my happiness
He is my every emotion
This cute little person is my world
My whole universe.

After admiring him more than enough i sighed and looked away. I saw the clock that was hanging on wall

I didn't want to wake him up, i grabbed my phone from nightstand and open the camera.

I angle it and took some photos of my sleeping Beauty, how cute he is when he sleeps.

It's impossible to say that he is the powerful mafia too.

Soon i heard a loud footsteps and the bedroom opened.
"What are you doing here?"

_______________________________
Who was the person? What was he/she doing there? To know more, stay tune.

[Am sorry for irregular updates but i cannot update everyday in a row.
Thank you
Don't forget to vote]