Met before a hangout

Previous summary:-
*Taehyung" unknowingly his name left from my lips and i fall asleep

Next day
Kim's house

An ethereal boy was Whining so hard cause his mother told him to go out and buy some veggies for the dinner. He really never liked to go to shopping alone "my baby, you are big enough to go alone. Now go fast" she said while trying to calm down her Whining kid "no, that's bad, eomma." He whined more and in last his mother lost her patience and directly pushed him out of the house "GO TO MARKET, KIM TAEHYUNG. DON'T RETURN HOME WITHOUT VEGGIES." She shut down the door on Taehyung face and he whined while leaving for shopping.
He went to the market and started to buy some veggies that's when his back hit in a muscular chest "oh sir sorry" he bowed down in an apology that's when he saw the man and said "YOU?"

JEON'S MANSION
Jungkook pov

I woke up early in an order to go to Market today as it was Heard by my staff that my Target "Mr. Choi's son" is also there. Nothing can be much better than kidnapping that man's son today itself. I took mins car and mine mens and directly drove off too supermarket. I went inside and saw Mr. Choi's son i smirked while walking towards his direction but someone bumped in my chest and i directly heard "oh sir sorry" that man bowed down in an apology and as soon as he stand up in his posture mine and his eyes widen "YOU?" He said in shock

Author's pov
At supermarket

As they both bumped into eachother both was so shocked but Jungkook tried to cut the crap "yeah, me? Can't i be here?" Jungkook questioned "no, i mean you can be here, Jungkook-shii but you know suddenly seeing you here and you know sudden meet....it was kinda shocking" Taehyung smiled making him smile too. "So what are you purchasing, Tae?" He said while trying to light up the atmosphere. "Oh i am purchasing the veggies for tonight dinner. You know, i never like to shop alone but my mumma sent me, Jungkook-shii. How about you?" He said while pouting and his question"how about you?" Made Jungkook eyes went wide cause he can't just say that he came here to kidnap someone"oh me? I am here to buy some fruits " he said while smiling awkward and so as Taehyung smiled "buy strawberries for sure, Jungkook-shii" Taehyung said with a happy face "yeah ofcourse, lets do some shopping" he said while grabbing a basket and walking ahead "aish wait for me, Jungkook-shii " Taehyung ran behind and they both started to shop.
Taehyung was busy in shopping some veggies that's when jungkook contacted his man through his earbud and said "catch him and go directly to warehouse. I will catch you guys later" he quickly hanged up the call and joined Taehyung in shopping. "Jungkook-shii, see what's here" Taehyung said while pointing down in the last section of the rack "lemme see, tae...WHAT THE FUCK?" jungkook eyes went wide as he saw condoms there in the last section. He looked up at Taehyung and saw him smirking widely and grabbing the packet of condom "WHY, TAE?" Jungkook spatted angrily "will you use it with your girlfriend?" He said while properly being jealous. Taehyung stepped closer to him "no, Jungkook-shii. I will use it with you" he huskily whisper in his ears making him shock. He looked at him with wide eyes "what?" He spoke while being astonished "i am just joking, Jungkook-shii" he said while keeping down the condom. "I am sorry, hehe" he cutely giggle making him frown "you could have just buy it and use it with me. I wouldn't have bother" jungkook unknowingly said making Taehyung widen his eyes. "I am also kidding, Tae" he smiled sarcastically Making him get a kick on his butt "shut up, Jungkook-shii" they both walked away to paying counter that's when a girl bumped into Taehyung. She looked at him and was so amazed by his ethereal look "wow, you are so handsome, dear. What is your name?" She asked while smiling brightly. "Thank you, miss. My name is Taehyung, how about you?" He gave his famous boxy smile "hi, Taehyung. Myself Yuna" she also smiled but she choked on air as soon as she saw the muscular, dark aura man standing just behind Taehyung while glaring towards that girl. "N-nice to m-meet y-you, Taehyung. Y-you may enjoy with y-your boyfriend" she smiled nervously "took you so late to realise that he has a boyfriend" out of sudden jungkook spoke making Taehyung eyes went wide and that girl ran away. "What did you just said, Jungkook-shii?" His eyes were wide open "i am your boyfriend, tae" smirks.

____________________________________
Why did Jungkook said that? Why was he glaring at girl? Wae he jealous? Why he wasn't bother when Taehyung kicked him? What is actually happening to him?
To know, stay tune
(Chapter contains 860 words)