Executes of Plan

Previous summary:-
Jimin walked back to his home while thinking what will actually happen tomorrow.

Next hour after Jimin's reaching his home:-

Jimin was calmly lying in his bed waiting to get embraced by his sleep that's when his phone buzzed indicating that he received a message. As soon as he picked up his phone he saw an incoming call. He frowns and picked it up. "Hello?" Jimin said in pure confusing thinking what brings that person call him in late night "hyung, listen to me properly and work accordingly to my orders." A deep calming voice from another side was heard all across the room from phone. Jimin frowned and said "what happened, Jungkook?" Jimin was kinda understanding that Jungkook and his another top friends in gang has made up some plan in his absence. So he calmly waited for Jungkook to reply and continue further. "Hyung, i need information of your college and your professors. I even want the information of the owner of that college bring me his schedule and let me know if any position is vacant for now." Jungkook said while smirking thinking about further plan whereas, Jimin was totally confused "why you want such informations? What are you upto, Jungkook?" Jimin asked in kinda strict tone to let younger elaborate the truth . "Hyung, let me tell you about the plan. I will join you guys soon as a simple normal student who came for studying and making his future bright with me i will bring Jhope, Rm, Jin as their faces also haven't been revealed to that Old man Mr. Choi. We can't bring Suga & Y/N cause their faces has been revealed to that fat man. Soon while just being a student here i will execute my revenge." Jungkook growled while speaking all about the plan that he told to Jimin. "Alright, i will support you but let me tell you something." Jimin said while being serious. Jungkook hummed as a response indicating elder to continue "i have a soulmate there, i know you know a bit about him. His name is "Kim Taehyung" and i will send you his picture so you can see him too. You are not supposed to hurt that boy cause he is so innocent and isn't introduced to all these stuffs. I don't want him to get hurt cause of anyone among us. Please, don't bring him inbetween our stuffs and stay away from him. Just you guys can be friends but don't you dare to reveal the fact that me, you, Jin, Rm and Jhope know eachother, did you get it? Along with Taehyung, i have an one more friend name Bogum, you are not supposed to trap him in your works too, Alright?" Jimin said while totally being sincere and Jungkook could feel it. "Alright, send me their faces so i can not make a mistake and go against your wish, Hyung." Jungkook said softly and sighed. "That's like my boy and don't worry about information's i will send them to you by tomorrow. Day-after-tomorrow, you can join as i know that we have one seat vacant in 1st year." Jimin smiled while telling Jungkook about this all and he smirked saying "perfect, hyung. Now complete your task fast and don't forget to send me the pictures of both of them." Jungkook yawed lazily and Jimin hummed in response and hanged up the call. "Let me search both of them pictures." He said while scrolling through his gallary and found both of them pictures.

Jungkook

Lemme send the pictures

Ok, hyung