The day before reveal (pt.2)

I came out after having a long great shower. I felt so much relief after having a good bath. My all sleep went away and i became all fresh.

I wore my clothes in dressing room and came out from it while walking towards the dressing table.

I wasn't really much into dressing previously. Yeah, you heard right "previously" cause now i surely pay attention to my dressing sense after meeting Taehyung.

I want to win his heart in every way possible. I should look good and be a nice man always to match up his expectations level.

I never want to do anything which might give bad impact between me and my love.

I finally sprayed some Vannila flavour scent and took a last checkout on myself.

I slightly fixed my locks that were covering my forehead. I smiled while being contented with my looks today.

I wore a black shirt with black straight pants and black belt with golden GG (gucci) sign on it.

I wore a silver colour chain and black colour watch with a big dial in it. I carry up with black shoes. Yeah, everything fully black.

I totally wanted to look like a perfect styled man to rob my love heart again.

I stepped outta the room while shutting back the door and walked downstairs. My shoes made a sound of thud whenever my foot got in a contact with floor.

Everyone diverted their attention towards me but i was looking at my only one "Taehyung".

I smirked when i saw him checking me out with a mouth slightly open. I intentionally biten on my lower lip slightly to drag his attention towards my lip piercing.

I walked closer towards the dining table and purposely took a seat beside Taehyung.

I saw him looking towards me with whipped eyes to which i cheekily smirked back in return.

He blushed slightly and looked away while trying to avoid my stare and gesture.

15 minutes later

We all were chatting while eating. I saw Taehyung was so busy in eating and laughing that he forgot that i also need his attention.

I look towards the table and it was made up of wooden so surely no harm or any consequences if i take that action.

I slowly move my hands towards his direction and kept it on his right thigh as i was sitting on his right.

Suddenly he choked on his food as soon as he felt my hand on his thigh. He fastly grab the water and drank it in one go.

He looked down towards my hand and then towards me, i innocently smiled in return as a response.

He sighed, i thought that this much isn't enough so i teasingly shift my hand towards his inner thigh and gave a tight squeeze while softly rubbing on it.

He slightly lift up his knee and kept it down in normal position again. I see, someone was getting highly effected by these touches.

Around for 2-4 minutes i continued doing this to him a sweet little torture but he suddenly got up making me jerk off my hand from his thigh.

"Excuse me for a moment. I need to use restroom" he spoke and glare towards me and went upstairs in case to use restroom.

As soon as he went outta the sight everyone gave me a weird look i look towards them and said "what?"

They all smiled in return and keeps on eating. I sighed and finished my meal
I saw Taehyung didn't return and it had been so long since he left

So i got up from my seat to check up on him.
I walked upstairs in my room cause i knew he must be using my room restroom only.