Facts about B.A.P

Magsimula sa umpisa

His frequent habit is blinking.

He loves kimchi.

His favorites colors are grey, green, red and white.

Crossing and Step Up are his favorites movies.

His favorite number is 7.

He’s been into music since he was in elementary school. He trained in the "JOY Dance Academy", a music school in his hometown, since his 5th year of elementary school where he learned how tosing, rap and dance. 

His stage name "ZELO" comes from the Greek and Roman God Mythology "Zelus" whom was the God of rivalry.

Enjoys being the maknae because the members take good care of him, even though they tease him a lot.

At a young age, he started dreaming of becoming a soccer player but it soon faded as he became more interested in music.

He auditioned to several recording companies but was constantly rejected because of his young age before being accepted as a trainee in TS Entertainment.

Since he started training at an early age, he doesn’t have much friends and because he lives with the hyungs, he have grown close to them. Rather than sneaking out by himself, if he were to sneak out with his hyungs, he’d want to simply just go out to get smoothies with them.

Although he hasn’t dated anyone yet, he likes smart girls; good at areas where he’s weak at. He also likes girls who look pretty when smiling and even more if they can speak English well.

He wants his fans to call him oppa, even though he’s probably younger than most of them.

He says he got his good skin from his parents. 

He used to exchange online game items with his friends so they’d include him in their team for dancing and singing competitions. 

He sleeps with stuff on his bed, including his computer. 

He's scared of people because he "can get betrayed by people".

Zelo likes sneaking out of the house to walk around the city with a mask so not identified. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoo Young Jae, “Starting is half the battle.”

When asked how he became a singer, Youngjae commented, "At a field trip, there was a talent show. At that time I sang on stage, my friends cheered loudly and it was surprising. That was the start. My dream to stand on stage is the career I want so I thought "I’ll become a singer". I dreamt of becoming a singer, and started to study music, rapidly becoming attached to the attraction of music. I love music, concentrating on that passion, I became a B.A.P member, and that’s that. I prepared at another company for a year, but when I saw that I couldn’t debut, I was contacted by TS Ent. and debuted about a year later. My life as a trainee wasn’t especially hard. Instead, in order to become a pro, I had to prepare my true abilities and individuality and I thought "This is my responsibility I have to carry" and feel pressure because of this."

[FACT] Youngjae bunny is Yellow #bapfact

[FACT] Youngjae usually shot down Yongguk or Himchans’s idea #bapfact

[FACT] Youngjae favorite place to go is the electronic shops #bapfact

[FACT] Youngjae likes to “respect” he does’nt like when someone is not respect too #bapfact