Rory: Dad, please!

Brock: Over here, son!

Rory looks away, embarrassed.

Rory: Oh, my god.....

David, a young Caucasian-American man with brown hair, in a Zeus Corps Soldier uniform arrives on the scene.

David: Are you okay, Rory?

Brock: She's fine...she just took out a bear and got some scars doing it.

Rory: Dad, please... (quietly) this is so fucking embarrassing.

David: You okay, Rory?

Rory: Fine...just got a little clawed.

Brock: More than a little, I say.

Brock winks.

David: Actually, sir. I'm looking for you. I've been sent to find you.

Brock: Why?

David: Ryder's been looking for you. Says he needs you. They found Sergeant Burton; alive, with Dr. Ramirez as well....and Kyle Desipich. They're in Midtown Manhattan. Ryder say he needs you at the front.

Brock turns to Rory.

Brock: Okay. Let's get moving.

Rory: Okay, then.

Brock: Not you, Rory.

Rory: What?

Brock: You need to take care of that wound. Don't worry. I won't be gone for long. I promise.

Later that day. David is treating Brock's wounds.

Rory: Agh! Shit!

David: So...a grizzly bear, huh?

Rory: (scoffs) Yeah, yeah....save me the lecture, all right?

David: Oh, I think it's pretty badass. Definitely a major turn on. Total boner points.

Rory: (laughs) You're telling that me and my Dad killing a grizzly bear is giving you a boner right now. So right now; the thought of my Dad is giving you a boner.

David: Uh...no, of course not....just you killing a bear is giving me a boner.

Rory: Uh-huh.....

Rory gets lost in thought as David finishes cleaning up her wound.

David: You alright?

Rory: Just thinking...

David: About?

Rory: Old shit....regular old shit....like regular old family shit....

David: Like regular old family shit, before the world went to shit type of shit?

Rory: Yeah, that type of shit....things like barbeques and family get togethers.

David: Fourth of July...Thanksgiving...Christmas..

Rory: Oh, man...Christmas was my favorite holiday as a kid.

David: Well, we are in March right now and we only have eight more months til Christmas...maybe if you're good, Santa might bring you something....like a mistletoe...

Rory: (sighs) Flatterer...

David looks into Rory's eyes for a moment, before the two share a kiss. Suddenly, they hear helicopter engines.

Rory: Looks like they're back....

Later, in the main administrator office, Ryder, Brock and Jackal are discussing on the matter of Kyle.