Chapter 30

(Logan's life)

(Logan POV)

Nikki and I start to watch white chicks, I love this movie!

About half way through the movie she falls asleep.

I watched her sleep for a little while which was really weird I know but she was so cute.

I carried her up stairs wedding style and placed her in bed and covered her up. I laid beside her.
__________in the morning______

(Nikki's POV)

I got up at 8:00, I have 2 hours before my first class. I feel really queasy, it's probably nothing. Logan isn't in bed where is he? I walk into the hallway and Logan comes running and jumps on top if me and kisses me.

"Babe get off me, I don't feel well."

"What's wrong sweetly?" Logan asked looking sad.

At that second I get up and run to the bathroom. I... threw... up...

"Are you okay baby?!"

"I'll...be...fine, just go you'll be late for class!"

"If you need anything call me!"

"I wi..."

I interrupted myself by throwing up.

"I will!!"

Why do I feel like this, I haven't eaten anything bad?!

I am really hungry... it's crazy how hungry I am.

I make myself a huge stack of pancakes with a side of... more pancakes I eat that all up, but I'm still hungry. I make myself some eggs and toast and snarf that all down.

Oh no it's 8:30 I should call my professor and tell her I'm sick.

I text my doctor, who happens to be my best friend saying that I'm throwing up and I'm super hungry.

She doesn't reply...

Oh no here it comes again, I run to the toilet and throw up...then I'm hungry again. I call in a pizza with a side if cheesy bread sticks and cinna sticks.
________one hour later_________

I'm all done with my pizza it was soooo gooood!!!

Diiiiiiiinnnnngggg

ITS MY Doctor!

She says, those are all aigns of pregnancy, why don't you come in to my office at 10:00.

I agree to go.

OMGosh what if I'm pregnant!! What do I do?! I dot think I should tell Logan I might be pregnant.
________at the doctors_________

"So Nikki, tell me... when's the last time you had... you know... sex?"

"2 weeks ago."

"Oh ummm... here I want you to take this and urinate on it an being it back to me."

"O-o-o-ok."

It wasn't a regular pregnancy test it was just a cup with a thermometer thing sticking out if it.

Well here goes nothing...

________out if the bathroom_____

I had the cup thing to her and she takes it nervously.

After a couple if minutes she looks at me and says...

TO BE CONTINUED...