Chapter 27

(Jen's life)

(Jen's POV)

Oh my gosh I can't believe he came over here to talk to me. How could a guy like that be interested in a girl like me?

"Ummm I would really like to see you again, what's your number."

"O-o-okay you want m-my number?" I probably sounding very nervous.

I started to type her number 765...... but then I got a text from Logan saying...

"Why don't you ever want to talk to me again?"

Rudy put her hands on her mouth and turned around and silently screamed. I pretended like I didn't hear her.

Wait... woah hold up, why did Logan say I didn't want to talk to him ever again?!

I drop my phone and run outside and start crying.

Ethan came running after me, but all I could think of was Logan... I have to text him back...i have to.

"What's wrong babe?"

"I'm not your babe and Rudy bring my phone I have to text Logan!" I sound kind of harsh but hey, it's Logan I miss him.

Rudy came running out with my phone.

"W-w-woah who is Logan?"

"My boyfriend." I said just so Ethan would get off my back.

"Ex boyfriend actually, but Jen won't get over him." wow Rudy to the rescue... as always.

I start to type back to Logan...

"Logan, I would never say that, you are and will be my best friend and I will always miss the old times. Times will never be like that again. I was going through a box of our old stuff and memories as I found nemo the video game for my GameCube. Remember how we used to play that for hours when we were kids? I miss you.
-Jen"

Before I could read it over Jen pressed send.
___________________________
(Logan's life)

(Logan's POV)

I have been crying for 3 hours straight now. Nikki keeps telling me to get over her because I'm to good for her ,but I think I'm too good for Nikki. I can't stand her attitude. She doesn't get it that Jen is my best friend and I'll always love her.

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh look I got a text from....JEN!!

I almost had a panic attack opening it. it said...

"Logan I would never say that you were and will be my best friend and I will always miss the good times. Times will never be like that again. I was going through our old stuff and memories and I found nemo the video game for my GameCube. Remember how we used to play that for hours when we were kids? I miss you.
-Jen"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys how'd you like that chapter? So I jus noticed that at the beginning of this book Logan and Jen were in seventh grade, yeah now they're freshman in college, sorry for the mix up. Oh and I'm not gonna put chapter titles I'm just gonna put the chapter number. Sorry but I just can't think off anymore chapter names. Love you all keep voting and reading...bye
-Hannah❤️