𝟷𝟺. 𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

Start from the beginning

"You didn't tell me!" I shout, finally finding the words. "You didn't tell me you were in a relationship!" I yell again causing Rhys to usher us to the nearest supply closet. One that looks exactly like mine and owens but it's on a completely different floor.

"Ev, don't be upset. If I would've known you needed a place I wouldn't have let it happen." Rhys basically begs and I lock eyes with him.

"Upset?" I ask with a raised eyebrow. "I'm not upset I'm-"

"Furious?"

"Thrilled you moron!" I exclaim, slapping his shoulder. "Your in a relationship and it's serious! I never thought I'd see the day you moved in with someone. Oh my god, this warrants a celebration. Like a huge party with a sign that says 'no longer scared of commitment' we should invite your family from England!" I joke and Rhys looks shocked and slightly amused. "We could have a huge cake, banners and I'll make hats!" I tease and he just rolls his eyes.

"Wait your not upset?"

"And why, pray tell, would I be upset?" I ask in confusion.

"Because you can't live with me and you have nowhere to go?" Rhys says but it sounds more like a question as he says each word.

"Okay first of all, ouch. I'll figure something out and secondly, I could never be upset. Do I wish you told me? Absolutely. I haven't even met the guy. I'm just hoping it's not one of those situations where you show me a picture and you have to say 'he looks better in real life I swear' because you've done that before." I explain and he rolls his eyes with a grin.

"No, this time, the pictures make him look amazing." Rhys grins.

"Photoshop?" I ask and he shakes his head, reaching into one of the pockets on his scrub pants and pulling out his phone. He opens the Lock Screen and shows me a picture.

"Oh wow, your Lock Screen serious, that's a new level." I tease before looking down at the picture.

I'm the photo is Rhys kissing a man's cheek. A man who being described as 'zac efron' doesn't even do him justice.

He's got a short, groomed beard, one that you can still tell has a sharp jawline underneath. It's deep brown, matching the colour of his perfectly styled hair. Piercing hazel eyes with lashes longer than mine and cheekbones higher then the number of dollars in my bank account. The man is grinning like he's found his future husband and I just for that, I already love him.

"Facetune?" I ask, unable to believe that this man can look like that but Rhys shakes is head with a large smile on his face. "He's no zac efron. He's young leonardo dicaprio material!"

"Right!" Rhys exclaims.

He sighs, putting his phone back in his pocket and sending me an apologetic look.

"Look, I'm sorry you can't live with me. It would have been great. Helping you with my niece or nephew and...I'm just really sorry Ev." He says on another exhale and I place a hand on his shoulder.

"Ry, it's fine. I'll figure it out. I've got my pay cheque and with the extra overtime, I have enough to stay in a motel. I'll be fine." I reassure him but his face snaps into confusion again.

"You could just ask Owen to stay if he's going to be finding a new place soon. He can't be that much of a monster to throw a pregnant woman out on the streets." He deadpans, crossing his arms over his chest.

"That's debatable." I joke. "I'll get a motel. I'll be okay. Besides I'm really craving tacos and I think there might be some in the cafeteria. I can't be thinking about where to live with a taco in my mouth."