"-Bastards have no place in this family. If you want to be with that bastard, then be with her. I won't forbid you anymore. But you won't be a Yu anymore. You won't have the right to step inside of this house anymore-"

"-And you'll take my inheritance, right?"

Jimin chuckled lowly, biting her lip.

"Minjeong doesn't need your money. I don't need your money. Besides, if you do remember...I have a house. I have two cars. You gave me those, but I asked you to register them under my name, didn't I? That means that, if you want to have them back, I'll have to sell them to you. No way I'm going to do that and, besides, I have a job," Jimin began, before adding, "And, ah. Just in case, I made an account at another bank and transferred all the money I've saved there. So, you don't have a penny to get from me."

She shook her head, smirking.

"You thought you could scare me? You thought I couldn't live without your money?"

Seeing her father's silence, she pursed her lips, looking serious.

"I was dumb, honestly. Dumb for taking this in for so long and never complaining about it. I could have just stayed single all this time and now I wouldn't have a fucking husband who just married me out of interest even though you can't see that-"

"-Get out of this house."

Jimin nodded, biting her lip.

"You know father....You're right. I have a family to take care of, I shouldn't even be here," She said, taking her suitcases with her, somehow asking for the older woman to carry the third and the fourth for her. As soon as she reached her father's side, she stopped, not even bothering to look at him.

"My lawyer is coming here tomorrow. See you and Jeno in court."
_____________________________________________________________________

"Who's that?"

Chanyeol frowned, hearing the bell of their house ringing. As long as he remembered, there wasn't a scheduled visit to his house that day. Maybe Ning or Mark had invited someone over without warning; but he quickly dismissed that chance; as both of them were quite responsible, especially the young female.

The oldest child of the family looked at his mother in surprise, as she looked over her shoulder from the kitchen at first, then turned around and dried her hands on her apron.

"Did you invite someone over?"

"No, eomma."

Taeyeon sighed, nodding.

"I'll open the door-"

"-What's wrong?"

Chanyeol turned around and looked at Minjeong, as she came out from the bathroom, looking apparently confused with what was going on at home. Chanyeol shook his head, indicating he had absolutely no clue of what was going on right in that moment.

Minjeong sighed, looking over at the kitchen.

"Eomma, I'm taking care of the food."

"Thank you, son."

Taeyeon breathed out deeply, and walked towards the door hurriedly, hearing the bell ringing again.

"Coming!" 

The middle aged woman wore her best smile, opening the door with care. However, she immediately stared wide-eyed at the view of a teary-eyed Jimin with four suitcases by her side.

"...Is Minjeong home?"

Taeyeon nodded, opening the door wider, so that Jimin could step in. 

Jimin heard steps coming from somewhere in the house, but she didn't even care to look around too much. She just saw as Minjeong's older brother, Chanyeol, stared at her, quite shocked with the view.