Minjeong looked to her side and wiped her tears hurriedly, as she quickly realized that someone was calling her.

"Unknown number," She muttered, before answering the call and pausing the cell phone next to her ear, "Hello?"

"A-ah...Don't-y-you're s-so rough-a-ah..."

The frame just fell on the floor as she heard that sound. Minjeong was lucky enough that she had a carpet right on the place where it had fallen.

She just closed her eyes, hearing those sounds over and over again. No matter how much she tried to, she couldn't stop hearing them, nor erase them out of her mind or her heart.

"A-ah y-yes..."

"J-Jim-min-a-ah-I-I...Fuck-"

Minjeong hung up the call and threw her cellphone to her bed, not wanting to hear anything else.

That was the moment rage overtook her.

Minjeong grabbed on her bed's sheets and duvet, throwing them to the floor furiously, screaming in anger and frustration.

Thinking that she and Jimin had slept in that bed, less than a week before, thinking that she used to believe she was only hers and she only loved her...thinking about that and knowing that she was having sex with some guy right in that moment just made her sick to the core.

"Minjeong! MINJEONG!"

Minjeong tried to struggle free from her sister's grasp, but she was just unable too, as Ning was able to make her stop moving.

"Unnie-"

Ning froze as her sister sat on the bed, sobbing and crying. She kneeled beside her and hugged her tightly, scared to see her in that state. She was actually glad it was her day off from the hairdresser so it was a good opportunity to talk to her sister as they were alone at home.

"...Unnie," She began, brushing her hair with her fingers, "Tell me what's wrong."

"...S-she cheated on me, Ning-"

"-Jimin unnie wouldn't-"

"-She did! She just did god-damn!"

Ning took in a deep breath, "Jimin, she...She's too weak to even-"

"-We had sex the other day, that isn't an excuse."

Ning sighed, "Unnie...You saw how those guys took her away from here...Don't tell me you're thinking she paid them to come here and-"

"-I don't know anymore."

"Kim Minjeong, look at me," She whispered, cupping her sister's cheeks, "Jimin gave up on everything for you and you just believe-"

"-I heard it, Ning! I fucking heard her moaning!"

"...You heard it-how? 

"...I got a call and...I'm sorry, I don't want to talk about it, Ning, please."
_____________________________________________________________________

Jimin laid back on the bed, breathing heavily. Her legs hurt a little and she felt sore, but still, deep in her heart, she felt relieved and happy for being with Minjeong, again.

"Minjeong ah...You were too rough today-"

She froze.

Her eyes widened.

Her throat went dry.

The moment she saw Jeno there, laying naked next to her...It just crushed her.

She was starting to realize that the differences she had noticed in 'Minjeong' weren't the fruit of her imagination...

...it was the moment Jimin realized she had had sex with Jeno, and not with Minjeong.

"...Was I?"

Jimin sat up above the bed abruptly, not wanting to believe what was happening. Jeno chuckled as she tried to cover herself up with the sheets from the bed.

"I've seen, touched, licked, kissed and bitten everything, you don't need to hide yourself."

"You're-"

"-Disgusting?"

Jeno chuckled.

"Of course, that probably is the reason why you kept moaning and screaming all the time."

Jeno sighed, "It honestly bothered me that you were moaning Minjeong's name all the time but still, a good fuck...I mean, you've got a good pussy, for someone who's given birth," He chuckled, "Maybe if she had heard more of it she-"

"W-what?"

"Oh, yeah. Forgot to tell. I called her while we were having sex. I think she managed to hear 10 seconds of it."

Jimin fell down on the ground, not wanting to believe what she was hearing. Not only did she think she had been with Minjeong, but Jeno actually called her while they were together...

...Minjeong probably hated her right in that moment.

"You know Jimin, ecstasy is a fantastic drug, isn't it? I think I shouldn't have underestimated its effects," He laughed, "Well, I now know it's like, the best hallucinogenic ever...Don't you think so?"

Jimin looked around desperately, not knowing what she should tell Minjeong now.

She had cheated on her...

...And she had heard her.

God, by only thinking she heard her moaning for another man...

...It killed her.

Jeno looked at Jimin and sighed heavily, looking disappointingly at her, "Are you seriously feeling down now?"

He shook his head, chuckling.

"You know there's no turn back now, right?"
_____________________________________________________________________

"Mm-mnh~"

The blonde-haired woman tugged on her hair, kissing her deeper as they stumbled around her bedroom. Her short hair was disheveled, as well as hers.

Minjeong broke the kiss, breathing deeply, before she leaned down to kiss her again.

A night out for the first time in more than six years...

...And she had a distraction to take her away from her problems and pain.

If she was cheating on her, then she could also cheat on her.

"...Not here," She muttered, feeling the woman's hands on her shirt's buttons, trying to open them up.

"...Let's go to my bedroom," The woman whispered seductively, holding Minjeong by her collar as she pulled her along, giggling softly. She gasped as Minjeong held her up in her arms, pushing her down her bed, then giggled.

"Are you always this sexy?"

Minjeong unbuttoned her shirt, smirking softly before she leaned down and crawled above the woman.

"Me? Sexy?" Minjeong chuckled, "You must be joking."

The woman bit her lip, her eyes half-lidded as she stared up at her.

"I don't joke," She muttered, before pulling Minjeong into another kiss again.

"Sexy Win is for me only."

Minjeong parted the kiss right away, feeling unable to go on.

Even if she had heard it herself...And even though those sounds couldn't be erased from her mind...She couldn't bring herself to do the same.

The woman frowned as she immediately got off from her.

"Hey...What's wrong-"

"-I'm sorry, I can't do this," She muttered, buttoning up her shirt before she caught her coat with her hands. The woman got up from the bed, trying to approach her; but Minjeong just hurriedly left her bedroom.