"Jimin?" The little boy asked, confused.

"Minjeong's...special girl."

"Special girl?"

"Someday you'll understand it."

"You mean girlfriend?"

Yunjin looked up at the young boy and smiled, as if admiring his tender innocence. She chuckled and breathed out a smile, shaking her head from one side to another softly.

"Not quite."
______________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol arrived home, exhausted from work. He looked around the living room; at first, he was very calm, but his alarm lit on after he saw his younger sister lying on the floor, tied and unconscious.

"Minjeong!"

He shook his sister violently, seeing the younger wouldn't react at first. However, after a few more harsh movements, the younger's eyes opened up, slightly at first, but then they widened considerably. Chanyeol quickly removed all the ropes and clothes off of her, as his sister wanted to get up right away. However, Chanyeol held her down by her shoulders, trying to calm her down.

The moment he saw his sister acting like that, he knew that something was wrong with Jimin. However, Chanyeol wanted to go on calmly, so he just took in a deep breath.

"Calm down. What happened here?"

"Let me go-"

"-Minjeong-"

"-LET GO OF ME-!"

"-KIM MINJEONG CALM THE FUCK DOWN-!"

"-THEY FUCKING TOOK HER!"

"...They took her?"

Minjeong looked at him, tears brimming up in her eyes. It had all happened so fast that she didn't even have time to react or do something to protect her.

"They took Jimin...t-t-hey took her and I couldn't protect her..."

"Shit," His brother cursed, and looked around. He then looked back to his sister's face and flinched.

"...I'm taking care of your bruises first, I'm not liking them at all."
______________________________________________________________________

"Mmnhh~"

Jimin moaned lightly, opening her eyes. They felt heavy; almost as if she couldn't open them up; but that heaviness was soon gone as she slowly started to recover some consciousness.

But her calm wouldn't last too much.

Panic set up on her as soon as she realized that she wasn't in Minjeong's bedroom anymore. She sat up on the bed hurriedly as she could and looked around. Her breath hitched.

The room was of a dark gray, the blinds were half closed and the white thick curtains made the rainy day look even more gloomier. There was a desk in a corner, with a swinger chair turned to the wall. She didn't recognize that apartment; although she was pushing her brain to the limit, trying to get a plausible answer. Still, she felt fear overtaking her as soon as she noticed she wasn't alone.

"...M-Minjeong?"

"Your Minjeong isn't here to save you, Rina."

Jimin looked back at the chair, her ears picking up the sound and her mind immediately recognizing the owner of such a voice. Her eyes widened when she saw a smirking Jeno slowly getting up from it, right after he turned the chair around.

"...And she isn't coming either."

She crawled back as she could, wincing at the immensely huge pain on her legs, until her back hit the headboard of the bed. She was so scared that he could do something to her right in that moment...right when they were all alone.