Masaharu Niou - Pranks

Start from the beginning

As he ventured through the hallways of Rikkaidai, he randomly bumped into Yanagi who just came out of the library.

Yanagi's brows lifted, slightly befuddled by the fact that Niou was still lurking in Rikkaidai, "The probability of you remaining at Rikkaidai is highly unlikely. I assume there's an unexpected business you have to deal with?" Yanagi precisely claimed as Niou smirked at the accuracy.

"As expected from the Master, huh?"

"We don't have any business with the Tennis club anymore. Perhaps you were executing some kind of prank on clueless students?"

"Well, I did. Let's say it didn't go well... puri."

"Is it L/n-san again?"

"Yes, I guess I messed up her homework."

"Ah, I see. They're assigned to us recently."

Right, Yanagi and Y/n are classmates. Moreover, the two had always topped the classes, though, there is still the prominence between their habits inside the classroom. Y/n is the type of student who doesn't need to open her textbooks and listen to classes, for she had always advanced studies the expected lessons. Meanwhile, the latter (Yanagi) is a diligent student, who participates in classes, attentively listens to the lessons, and maybe even corrects the teachers themselves.

"Yeah, I'll have to go now, she must be waiting for me."

Yanagi watched the male proceed to walk and he simply shakes his head at Niou's troublesome shenanigans.

He finally returned, holding what she asked for, and met her who was already halfway done with her homework. The disappearing ink that stained her uniform had vanished, yet the stain on the papers still has the subtle hue of blue stuck on its surface.

Niou sat beside her, wiping the stain on her textbooks and skin while she stayed focused on her task.

"Do you even need these papers? You're almost done."

He mumbled, a hint of surprise lacing his tone and he won't even deny it, she is really smart, and he'll admit it again and again 'till everyone's sick of it. How can she finish such a task in 15 minutes?

"Yes, I need it for my math homework."

"Piyo."

Niou patiently waited for her to finish the assignment which she finished in under 10 minutes. He handed her the paper, and she swiftly wrote on the paper, exchanging glances between her old homework and the new paper.

"Hm, you got it wrong here."

"Huh? Where?" She stopped writing, analyzing her solution and it just made the tennis player smirk.

"Just kidding."

"Niou, stop distracting me." She grumbled, her brows knitting in irritation. But the smirk on his lips lingered, still observing her features as she eagerly finishes her homework.

"I just want to hear your voice."

Y/n rolled her eyes at his statement, her attention was still on her math homework.

Niou pointed once again at her notes. She was jotting down her previous homework quickly that he couldn't keep up.

"You have it wrong here."

"I swear to God if you're distracting me again—"

"You made a mistake in factoring the equation," As Niou explained the solution, she heeded intently.

"That's my bad then, do you have any eraser with you?"

He hands her an odd eraser, she surveyed it with her face creasing, "A... bald eraser?"

The eraser was designed by a cartoonish businessman, and the more the eraser was used—the more friction was made, the more the man printed on the design was getting bald.

"Akaya gave that to me."

"He really has the most weirdest things."

She erased her mistake, brushing off the debris of the eraser before writing the solution he said.

And as she resumes her homework, a weight on her shoulders made her falter slightly. Her eyes jerked on Niou who was resting his head on her shoulders.

"N-Niou...—"

"I'm so tired, Y/n."

"Don't just lean on me..."

"Does it drive you crazy?"

Her blood rushes to her face in embarrassment, and a tint of pinkish red creeps down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry for pranking you, I guess you can say the reason behind it."

"Yeah, I can tell..." She sighs, looking at him through her eyelashes.

Niou scoffed, implicitly confessing his feelings. He viewed her math answers, "So was I right, or was I right?"

"Alright, smartass..."

"Pupinaccho..."

"Niou, you're so random."

"But you like me."

"Whatever..."

Astonishingly, his prank seems to turn out well...

END!

Another fine man for the new chapter. This one seems kinda bland but I was running out of ideas with him so I just have to jot down things I'm thinking—

Playing Gakuensai no Oujisama, I realized how much Yagyu knows a lot about Niou, and it honestly catches me off guard but I guess that's how close friends work lol. Even Tachibana knows Chitose's whereabouts every time he's gone missing.