She went to me and tapped my shoulder. "Don't rush things, it takes time to heal, Irene." she said, I smiled.

"T-thank you." I thanked her, she smiled at me.

----

Tinawag naman ako ni Ate dahil magsasalita na raw si Tita.

"You can do it, bunso. Say whatever you want to say to him." Ate whispered, I shooked my head.

Ayaw ko, ayoko siyang pakawalan.

"Greggy is the most loving son. It's really rare to have a son who's actually really close to you. Kasi madalas sa Tatay talaga close, but to our situation. He's really close t-to me. And I love him so much, t-that's why I am very t-thankful to Irene, my daughter..." she looked at me.

I gave her a smile.

"T-thank you, Irene. T-thank you for loving my son. I know thank you is not enough to express how thankful I-i am to you. You made m-my son's l-life colorful. I never saw him a-attached to any w-woman t-than you." she wiped her tears.

Here I am, crying. "I-i never s-saw him h-happy with a-any woman than you. I can really see t-that my s-son loves you, a-and you also l-love him dearly." she gave me a smile before looking to the casket.

"A-anak thank you. T-thank you for everything you've d-done to M-mommy. M-mommy loves you, a-anak so much. And I will surely m-miss your kakulitan." Tita said at pinuntahan na siya ni Tito para alalayan pabalik sa upuan niya.

I leaned my head in Ate's shoulder, she then kissed my cheeks.

It's time now for CJ to speak, because Tito and his sisters are already done.

"Okay, I don't k-know where I am to s-start." he said and wiped his tears.

"P-p're, I a-am t-thankful t-to you because kung hindi dahil sayo, I wouldn't meet the love of my life. You're just not a bestfriend that everyone should have, but also a brother. T-thank you f-for all those w-wonderful years, w-we've been together as bestfriends." then CJ looked at me.

"To his love of his life, thank you. Thank you for unconditionally loving my bestfriend. K-kung alam mo lang, k-kung gaano siya k-kasaya nung m-maging k-kayo. T-thank you for n-not breaking his h-heart, Irene. H-hindi ko alam k-kung paano kita mapapasalamatan, siguro ang bawi ko nalang sayo, ay mamahalin ko ang Ate mo ng lubos." I nodded and gave him a smile.

"And to my forever bestfriend, p-p're thank you. You will never be forgotten." he uttered.

Lumapit naman siya kay Ate at doon na humagulgol.

It's now Mommy's turn. She wiped her tears first.

"I knew Greggy since he was a kid, he's always been a good boy, I actually got happy when my youngest and him met. I like Greggy for my youngest, and destiny did his thing.." she looked at casket.

"Thank you, hijo. For taking care, loving my youngest. I didn't know that you will experience this thing. Thank your for being in Irene's side always, I will never forget that, hijo. I will be forever thankful to you, it's just sad to think that I will never have a grandchild from you and Irene. We will never forget you, don't worry kami nang bahala kay Irene." Mommy uttered and touched the casket.

Then tumabi naman sa akin si Kuya.

"It's time, bunso." he whispered, I shooked my head.

"A-ayoko, k-kuya." I shuttered. "Ayaw mo bang marinig niya yung message mo?" he asked.

"N-natatakot a-ako." I whispered, he shooked his head.

"D-don't be. Andito lang kami." he said kaya tumayo na ako at pumunta sa harapan.